★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: iM'agyn
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 3.1 MB
  • Version: 2.0.1
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: ** "You can buy it with complete confidence !" - 17/20 iPup.fr

** "We've really been bitten by the Pilouzing bug ! [...] A quality of execution, graphics [...] and a gameplay worthy of profesionnal studio ! " - applicationiphone.com

** "The brand new iPhone game that will be a huge success !" - blogdumac.com

** "That will keep you charged during your rides !" - iphon.fr

** "A great game !" - iphone-apple.fr

Pilouz, the highly charged game!

Discover Pilouz, a brand new innovative game of reflection, with crazy original cartoon graphics that will keep you charged for hours.
The aim of the game is simply to increase the size of a battery by pressing on it. When it has reached its maximal size, a new pressure make it explode, releasing four lightning charges that will then charge the first battery they touch. The aim of the game is to empty the board of all its batteries in the minimum number of moves while creating the maximum number of chain reactions. Other elements, such as the plug or the energy spheres, will spice up the game.
You will learn the rules and finish a game in less than five minutes, but perfectionism and perseverance will be necessary to get to the end of the 69 levels, which will enable you to obtain the highest scores in Arcade mode.

Languages :
- English
- Deutch
- French
- Spanish
- Italian

*** What's Next?

* Continue your game after a call or a closure
* New puzzles in Puzzle Mode
* Sound and SFX
* Worldwide highscores (All Time & Weekly)
* Two-players offline or online Versus Mode!

djflippy's comments:

I saw a decent review of this month-old title on another site and here's an app store excerpt:

"Discover Pilouz, a brand new innovative game of reflection, with crazy original cartoon graphics that will keep you charged for hours. The aim of the game is simply to increase the size of a battery by pressing on it. When it has reached its maximal size, a new pressure make it explode, releasing four lightning charges that will then charge the first battery they touch. The aim of the game is to empty the board of all its batteries in the minimum number of moves while creating the maximum number of chain reactions. Other elements, such as the plug or the energy spheres, will spice up the game. You will learn the rules and finish a game in less than five minutes, but perfectionism and perseverance will be necessary to get to the end of the 69 levels, which will enable you to obtain the highest scores in Arcade mode."
08-17-2009, 04:56 PM
"crazy original cartoon graphics that will keep you charged for hours"

The graphics look cute.....but it doesnt charge me.....

08-17-2009, 04:57 PM
pillows?
08-17-2009, 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yournothere View Post
The graphics look cute.....but it doesnt charge me.....
lol... same here
08-17-2009, 05:28 PM
pile = battery

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
08-17-2009, 07:30 PM
There is a lite version available. Game is well done, fun, and a great deal at $.99.
08-17-2009, 11:40 PM
I love chain reaction games like this. Seems like it's similar to Pigs A Pop'n and Mystic Jewels.

plus+ scoreloop crystal : looby
agon openfeint gamecenter: loobylibby
08-18-2009, 12:02 AM

Youtube link | Pop Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
08-18-2009, 12:04 AM
so when you click on a battery theres a chain reaction? I wish it showed it with a finger

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
08-18-2009, 12:06 AM
What a shocking game! Shocking, hehehe, I'm so clever...

The graphics, I dunno, the cuteness is a little too generic. Might be good, though.