★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Become GARGULA the most feared warrior of the Gargoyle race. As the curse of the blue moon is lifted and the Bloodrush begins freeing Gargula from his stone tomb. Fight and hunt your way across the gothic rooftops leaving a trail of blood and mangled flesh behind you. Begin to uncover the new threat that walks the Earth....for the answer is in the blood.
-INFINITE RUNNER-
A side scrolling arcade action beat 'em up.
-RETRO STYLE-
A nightmarish pixel art style set in a renaissance world of horror and gore. Influenced by comics horror, and 16 bit games of the 80's/90's.
-FAST ACTION GAMEPLAY-
Upgradable character unleash your own fighting style with use of special moves.
-HARD HITTING SOUND TRACK-
To top it off the soundtrack by one the most influential death metal bands ever not to mention genre definers, DEATH(Official).

FEATURE SET
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Free To Play.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Levelling up Skill Tree system, including new moves.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Kill Streak Rewards, including a Super Move.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Social network integration, friends leader board.
-Achievements & milestone boasting system.
-A choice of unique kill moves to equip and change up game play.
-Hidden bonus materials i.e. PLAYABLE LEVEL, concept art, background origin story & developer notes.

BECOME A PARANORM TODAY..
Hit up the like button on Gargula Bloodrush's Facebook page to stay up to date and enter competitions.
https://www.facebook.com/gargulabloodrush?ref=hl

Also Follow or contact Paranormal Games on the the following sites;
www.paranormalgames.com
Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/Paranormalgamestudios?ref=hl
Twitter:
https://twitter.com/ParanormalGS

DON'T FORGET TO RATE THIS GAME!
Paranormal Out..
03-31-2014, 05:43 PM
Nice concept but the game is so dark and the enemies so small, I can barely see what's going on on my iPhone 5S even with brightness cranked up.

Deleted. Will try on iPad later.

03-31-2014, 05:48 PM
Yeah, it definitely needs some polish and reworking in certain areas, plus I can imagine the screen size is definitely an issue on the smaller displays. There's a few nice mechanics though, especially hitting inclines, so I'm hoping the dev will show up and the game will reach it's potential.
03-31-2014, 10:47 PM
Hi Kioshi and PeteOzzy
Im Steve from Paranormal Games one of the devs and founder.
Thanks for checking out the game! Id be happy to make changes to the game as per your feedback, and i have a few changes planned for what you guys have mentioned above. I wanted the game to be very dark and heavily silhouetted as i was going for a retro inspired game with heavy comic and cartoon influence. If you guys could elaborate further on how you think the game could be improved would be much appreciated.
thanks in advance.
03-31-2014, 11:09 PM
Some enemies are invisible at certain points in the level. Black background (a little jut up in the building that's black to be exact) + black enemy = invisible enemy.
A little more of a red outline or red detail would go a long way.
Does IAP remove Ads?
Acquisition of in game money is very slow. Even a doubler would make the game a very heavy grind. I tend to not play games unless there is an end in sight or the actual game does something very new or very well.
Not saying the game is bad. I enjoyed what I played before I deleted it as I felt the ads were far to obtrusive and was unsure about how to disable them. Plus the issue of needing a currency quadruple-r to bring things up to a reasonable pace.
I just realized I didn't say too much that was good about the game.
Well, if you're a fan of endless runners, it's worth a try. There's some novelty to it and the art design is great. I can't remember the name of the most recent endless runner I bought... By bulkypix or chillingo, I think (I deleted it pretty quickly), this is actually better and has more potential. And unlike the other one where we had to donate a dollar to find out the game was an abortion, this one's free to try. Also, not an abortion. Just needs a little polishing.

Last edited by Nobunaga; 03-31-2014 at 11:11 PM.
03-31-2014, 11:15 PM
Thanks Nobunaga for your honest feedback, its what we have been looking for since releasing on google play. And yes any purchase in the game will remove ads. Thanks we will try to improve on the game.
03-31-2014, 11:20 PM
And to quickly answer the other part which i overlooked, the gold is means to use boosters and also revives. You already earn boosters for free whilst in play so we dont want them to be over used nor do we want people reviving constantly, theres a sacrifice to be made for boosters and revives and that is gold. you accumulate that by playing. To level up the gargoyle, become stronger and unlock abilities you collect souls.
02-10-2016, 12:13 PM
Major Update nearly complete! :D

Hi peeps,
Thought I'd just give you a heads up we have been working on a major update for the game. We are nearing its completion and will be sharing some images and things soon, if thats allowed.. cheers we look forward to the release and hope people like the improvements
02-10-2016, 12:16 PM
New Screens

Heres a couple new screens!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-02-08-05-10-36.png
Views:	6
Size:	276.4 KB
ID:	99506   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-02-08-05-10-44.png
Views:	3
Size:	177.4 KB
ID:	99507  
02-10-2016, 12:46 PM
I'm downloading it now. This is the first time I've heard of this game. It looks like fun. How can you say no to gargoyles lol

Thank you for the screenshots. See you just gained another download lol. Be back after I play the game for a bit.

What else will be in the update?

Billy

Edit- ok right off the bat I want to uninstall the game. Normally I do. I installed and tapped the icon. The game starts up. I'm immediately hit with a friggin full screen ad. Before I get to the main menu screen? Why? That's a very very bad first impression. You don't throw an ad in someone's face before they even get to the main screen before they've even played the first time. Please fix this in your update.

Last edited by LordShad0wz; 02-10-2016 at 12:54 PM.