Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-31-2014, 10:44 PM
iPhone 5

Default Dungeon 1on1 (by Moonfish Software)

Dear Gamers,

We here at Moonfish Software are very excited to announce our brand new title, Dungeon 1on1.

Official Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWGdX75rRss

Download from Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...re.dungeon1on1

Download from App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dungeon-1on1/id734184656?mt=8

To know more, please visit our Facebook and our site.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/Dungeon1on1

Offical Site: http://www.moonfishsoftware.com/

Launch Week Special Offer on Optional In-App Purchases

- enjoy 20% off for all diamond purchases in the game!
- offer only lasts until 7 April 2014!

From Space Pirate to Dungeon Shooter

Some of you might find our Galactic Phantasy & Galactic Phantasy Prelude space RPGs a bit serious; well, it's gonna be ABSURDLY FUN this time

It all began on the day you accidentally fell off into that little toilet and got flushed to a mysterious dungeon. To find the key to your home world, you gotta engage in a one on one fight at each stage of the dungeon where a treasure box is presented to the winner.

Gear Up & Shoot'Em

Shoot your way through hundreds of levels in this unique 3D retro-style funny adventure. Engage in one on one battles with your friends. Upgrade your gear and unlock new ones from an ever growing collection of unique sets.

Even More Fun with Friends

A brand new social shooting game, Dungeon 1on1 features an innovative social-playing system where you can ask your friends to join your battles anytime, anywhere, even when they are offline. Worry no more about network hiccups.

Put your friendship to test on the battlefield. Let your friends shield you from the enemies, or even grab their armor scraps and gain yourself better gear!

Stay loyal or opt for betrayal, it's your call!

Completely Free to Play

Dungeon 1on1 is completely free to play; in-game upgrades are completely optional.

Features

- 100+ levels in four different themes and time limited daily challenges
- six types of shooting missions and another unique type of running mission
- many funny costumes, and more to come!
- upgradable gear sets, get yourself some nice power ups!
- in-game achievements and rankings, see how you're doing among your friends
- innovative social-playing features, battle with your friends anytime, anywhere, even when they are offline
- stay loyal to your friends or take advantage of them, it's your call! It's what makes your Dungeon 1on1 experience so much fun!
- challenge players around the world, play with your friends or make new friends out there
- seamlessly synchronize your friend list with Facebook

Regular Content Updates

- new challenges & in-game events are added regularly

Technologies

- social gameplay powered by the Smart AI Clone system, where your virtual-self inherits your playing behaviors and stats and will play against challengers while you are offline
- unique blending of the 80s' retro art style with the latest 3D graphics technology
- refreshed soundtracks of chiptune remix of Mozart & Beethoven classics, with rhythm-synchronized in-game battle effects

System Requirements

- iOS: universal app highly optimized for the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad; supported on iPhone 4S or above, iPod Touch 5th generation or above, and iPad 2 or above
- Android: supported on devices with 1GHz CPU with 512MB ram or above; dual-core devices or above recommended
- Internet connectivity required; though network speed is not a concern as our technologies enable Dungeon 1on1 to work well even on slow mobile networks

Technical Support

- Got a problem? Simply shoot us an email at dungeon1on1@moonfishsoftware.com; our dev team works around the clock helping you and enhancing the game!

Last edited by Moonfish; 04-01-2014 at 05:10 AM.. Reason: Change the Title of the Post, Wrong Discount
Old 03-31-2014, 11:18 PM

The IAP are "optional"...
I really wish people would stop saying that.
Optional as opposed to the Gestapo kicking in my door and forcing me to purchase it?
Optional as in, the game will be a terribly frustrating grind that will take years to come close to completing or alternatively treat the game like a stripper and throw dollars at it constantly.
Yeah, so I fully realize it's not in your best interests to say download free, then spend money or the game sucks... Actually I'm not even saying that. It might be great. The game might be so generous I don't need to buy anything and pitch in a few bucks as a donation because I feel bad if I don't.
I just hope I can stop reading about "optional IAP".
My rant is over. Good luck with launch.
Old 04-01-2014, 12:47 AM

I downloaded this and when I open it there's a "start" button to d/l additional content. This takes a long time then it freezes at like 3.9% and won't load for awhile, then it says 100% loaded, then instantly crashes. When I reopen the app it says 104 out of x amount of items loaded. I went through this process 4 or 5 times gave up and deleted.
Old 04-01-2014, 05:11 AM
iPhone 5

Thanks for downloading. We would fix this as soon as possible. Would you please tell us what device you are using?

Last edited by Moonfish; 04-01-2014 at 05:15 AM.. Reason: More content is added.
Old 04-01-2014, 06:52 AM

Default Game Impressions

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 04-01-2014, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfish View Post
Thanks for downloading. We would fix this as soon as possible. Would you please tell us what device you are using?
iPhone 4S. I may try reinstalling
Old 04-01-2014, 11:03 PM
iPhone 5

Thanks Sanuku We would like to share your gameplay video on our own Facebook, could we?