App description: Super Vortex is a fast paced, colourful, retro styled action game.

You control the arrow by tapping either side of the screen in a world where there is no right way up.

Can you keep your wits about you as you weave your way through the gaps in the walls?
04-02-2014, 03:29 PM
Wow, almost missed this one, love Super Hexagon like games! Gonna give this one a whirl cause it is free.

04-03-2014, 02:38 PM
Tried this, has potential, developer if you ever see this can you add a reverse control scheme? If you press right, it should go right, and left, it should go left. Please add an inverse control scheme too like how it is on Super Hexagon, thanks!
04-03-2014, 05:55 PM
Please make the controls less sensitive.
04-04-2014, 04:09 AM
Hi Guys

The developer here!

Thanks for taking the time to play. I'm all ears so throw your suggestions my way and I'll add them as soon as I can.

I'll add an options menu in with an invert controls feature and a control sensitivity setting. Hows that for starters?

Last edited by trilby; 04-04-2014 at 04:17 AM.
04-04-2014, 10:41 AM
There's also an update processing as we speak to fix the 0 high score display on the game over screen. #embarrassing
04-04-2014, 12:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trilby View Post
Hi Guys

The developer here!

Thanks for taking the time to play. I'm all ears so throw your suggestions my way and I'll add them as soon as I can.

I'll add an options menu in with an invert controls feature and a control sensitivity setting. Hows that for starters?
Yes, that would be awesome! This game has alot of potential, just could use a little help with the controls, thanks for listening to us!
04-04-2014, 01:45 PM
I have just uploaded the updates to iTunes so I guess in a week or so they will be available
04-04-2014, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trilby View Post
I have just uploaded the updates to iTunes so I guess in a week or so they will be available
Ok, cool, really looking forward to trying the new controls, and if you can, please add ios 7 joystick support. Also, please post when the update comes out, so we will know to download it. Thanks for the changes!