• Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 74.1 MB
  • Version: 1.6.6
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: DREAM IT. BUILD IT. TRAIN IT. BATTLE IT
The sequel to Guncrafter has arrived! Craft your own pet monster. Train and care for it. Adventure through harrowing, boss-filled dungeons. Battle online against your friends, your enemies, or anyone in the world. MonsterCrafter is crafting + digital pets + monster battlingand there has never been anything like it.

PLAY YOUR WAY
If you can dream it, you can build it. Create your monster any way you like. The way you craft it, the way you train and care for itEVERYTHING affects your monster's personality, companionship, and performance in battle!

ENDLESS CONTENT
The entire MonsterCrafter world is populated by player-created monsters! Every monster you see and battle has been crafted by someone. Show them who's boss!

INSTANT MULTIPLAYER
Enter the multiplayer arena and get placed in a lag-free multiplayer match in 5 SECONDS. With Naquatic's exclusive Quick Match system, you never have to stop playing. No waiting. No lag.

Clan Dungeons
Start a clan with up to 10 friends and play through unique co-op challenges!

PRO FEATURES
- Extra Gold - Earn more gold to create and train more powerful monsters!
- No Ads - Enjoy MonsterCrafter without disturbance!

JOIN OVER 50 MILLION GAMERS WORLDWIDE
And find out why Naquatic apps like Guncrafter and Shooting Showdown have lit up the top charts and been featured by everyone from Apple to IGN, AppAdvice, and TouchArcade.
04-02-2014, 07:13 AM
This looks like my only "for sure" purchase tonight. Love Naquatic, their games are just downright proper and fun.

Richard

04-02-2014, 07:44 AM
With the exception of the Block Fortress series (probably given a pass strictly because of their pedigree), having a Minecraft aesthetic usually throws up warnings sign for me. But there does seem to be something quite unique and characteristic to both MonsterCrafter and Guncrafter.

What is the actual combat like in this latest release?

Former editor in chief of teknikapan.se (due for an eventual relaunch)
Vocalist of Neverlast
Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/[insert arbitrary game network, online character or multiplayer account here]: Ayjona

Last edited by Ayjona; 04-02-2014 at 07:47 AM.
04-02-2014, 07:45 AM
Naquatic?! Monster Crafter PRO?!

Count me in!
04-02-2014, 07:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayjona View Post
With the exception of the Block Fortress series (probably given a pass strictly because of their pedigree), having a Minecraft aesthetic usually tthrows up warnings sign for me. But there doees seem to be something quite unique and characteristic to both MonsterCrafter and Guncrafter.

What is the actual combat like in this latest release?
It's mostly just tapping which moves to do, like pokemon.
04-02-2014, 07:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCho133 View Post
It's mostly just tapping which moves to do, like pokemon.
Ah. I'm out. But thanks.

(Seems like a very nice release regardless, even if not for me.)

Former editor in chief of teknikapan.se (due for an eventual relaunch)
Vocalist of Neverlast
Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/[insert arbitrary game network, online character or multiplayer account here]: Ayjona
04-02-2014, 07:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayjona View Post
Ah. I'm out. But thanks.

(Seems like a very nice release regardless, even if not for me.)
You could always download the original free version
04-02-2014, 10:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by majiktrip View Post
Ahh I wanna try this.. Damn it for being broke .

Fml
Have you tried the original free version? Might tide you over until you have a bit more spare cash

https://itunes.apple.com/app/id660928091

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Xbox: PeteOzzy Steam: PeteOzzy GC: PeteOzzy107 PSN: PeteOzzy107 Friend Invites always welcome.
04-02-2014, 11:08 PM
Really like

Games cool add me as friend w2r c26
04-03-2014, 02:04 AM
Hey guys! Surprised this got picked up. You're very diligent, PeteOzzy . It's essentially MonsterCrafter free with no ads, a subtle currency multiplier, and a few other goodies. If you've already made decent headway in the free version, you're all set. We just wanted to throw this out there as an additional option for new players.

I feel like we've hooked up just about everyone on TA with MonsterCrafter goodies at this point, but if we missed any of you feel free to download the free version, send a request through http://naquatic.com/monstercrafter/support/ and mention your TA username! Looking at you, majiktrip

- Michael and Will
Naquatic - Guncrafter | Shooting Showdown | MonsterCrafter | CivCrafter | Staying Together | Soccer Showdown | Basketball Showdown | ACC Football Challenge | Touch Ski 3D | Hockey Showdown | Football Showdown | American Football | Affliction | American Basketball | American Hockey | Solitaire Zen

Last edited by Naquatic; 04-03-2014 at 02:07 AM.