Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-02-2014, 06:52 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Default 15 Coins (by Engaging Games)

Last edited by PeteOzzy; 04-02-2014 at 11:19 PM..
Old 04-02-2014, 08:00 AM

Hi! Developer of 15 Coins here, really looking forward to hearing everyone's thoughts on 15 Coins. If you have any questions, suggestions, or other comments post here and we'll do our best to answer in a timely manner.

15 Coins Launch trailer:

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

PS - Many TA forum members helped test and provided feedback to get 15 Coins to where it is. We can't express how thankful we are for all the help and general positiveness we received from everyone here. We really appreciate everything and can't wait to hear more feedback now that our game is finally launching.
Old 04-02-2014, 08:04 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

I absolutely love the look of this, the trailer just confirms that it's an instabuy. It reminds me of Tilt to Live combined with Catch-22 and Don't Shoot Yourself with the aesthetic of PUK. All of which are good comparisons for me, looking forward to it!
Old 04-02-2014, 08:06 AM
Banned
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x

Impressions from the Upcoming thread
Quote:
Playing the beta and I'm really enjoying my time with 15 Coins. I think the most apt comparison would be the twitch game Catch-22 turned up to 11. Your simple goal is to collect the titular 15 coins as they appear on the screen across three difficulty modes. The screen is your arena and the edges loop you around to the other side. Your little arrow moves forward automatically, while you turn left or right. I felt the tilt controls were much too loose and pretty unwieldy but the touch controls are very responsive.

So while collecting coins may be simple in theory, 15 Coins' gameplay mechanic quickly proves that the task is easier said than done. Every few seconds, a clone appears, mirroring your movements over those last seconds. One or two may be easy to evade, but the screen quickly becomes a moving minefield as your past selves begin to fill the screen. However you're not totally defenseless; by collecting a power-up, the clones freeze and you can smash through them. But actually reaching those power-ups and then destroying clones without leaving yourself cornered when they start moving again is a challenge

I've only been playing on Easy, will post more thoughts on the other difficulties once I've tried them
I did succeed on Easy mode after many tries, and the other two modes ramp up the speed. Both medium and hard make Easy looks like a cakewalk

If you like challenging twitchy games, you'll definitely enjoy 15 Coins
Old 04-02-2014, 03:30 PM

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Not really my type of Game. I have probably played already too many Games that just let you retry something over and over again till you finally manage it. Don`t get me wrong. If you like those kind of Games you definitly should look into getting 15 Coins but otherwise I strongly would suggest getting one of the other Games that are launching tonight.
Old 04-02-2014, 03:40 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

That's kind of unfair to say that...but anyway, I'm picking up nearly every title releasing tonight and even though I'm in love with FTL, I'm still hugely looking forward to this!
Old 04-02-2014, 03:46 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

I will also be picking this up,I had great fun beta testing and looking forward to the final release.
Old 04-02-2014, 11:20 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

I checked the trailer and it's really good, it's fun but it quickly gives an idea of what the game is about!
Old 04-02-2014, 11:23 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

I looks a lot like 0-snake but with more elements. And that's a good thing.
Old 04-03-2014, 05:19 AM

This game is hard af.