Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-25-2014, 02:54 AM

Is there a way to have more than 9 custom decks saved on the ios version? So far that's all I can keep saved. Have I just not hit the right achievement yet? Or is that all you get on ios. I'm pretty sure that you can have more than that on the PC.
Old 08-25-2014, 03:19 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Dang i feel like Warriors are really outclassed right now in the new meta. The current meta is all about getting your minions as sticky as possible, which is why "durable" minions are currently kings.

Sure control decks are still annoying, but current aggro/midrange decks just have a lot of sticky minion options now, and more ways to keep them even stickier. Having to use board clears only to easily be recovered in the next turn just hurts control too much.

That said, i am having a decent (not so good, but has more wins than losses so far) success with midrange warrior, but my control warrior was just struggling to even maintain a 3:2 win-lose ratio.

Last edited by Exact-Psience; 08-25-2014 at 03:22 AM..
Old 08-25-2014, 06:59 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Dang i feel like Warriors are really outclassed right now in the new meta.
The current Meta Report disagrees. Warriors haven't been as strong as they are now for many months.
Old 08-25-2014, 08:39 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Interesting... Will keep an eye on this. Thanks.

Meta is how popular a deck is though, and not really a direct reflection of how well it performs. With the addition of Sludge Belchers, Ghouls and Death's Bites, which are all free to own through the Naxx expansion, together with a new set of also relatively free Naxx Legends, this may just be a phase where people want to try control warrior decks, which was almost never seen everywhere coz of how expensive the deck can get.

From what i understand, the meta report is based on how often each class is encountered when playing the ladder.

Last edited by Exact-Psience; 08-25-2014 at 08:45 AM..
Old 08-26-2014, 12:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawk GWJ View Post
Is there a way to have more than 9 custom decks saved on the ios version? So far that's all I can keep saved. Have I just not hit the right achievement yet? Or is that all you get on ios. I'm pretty sure that you can have more than that on the PC.
It's the same on the PC/Mac too and have always been this way.
Old 08-26-2014, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottbot View Post
It's the same on the PC/Mac too and have always been this way.
Ahh, thanks. I guess it's time for me to start using Hearthtracker.
Old 08-26-2014, 05:48 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
This is one thing I find really irritating about this game. Nine is definitely not enough if you want to play every class.
Old 08-26-2014, 05:57 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikeGuy View Post
This is one thing I find really irritating about this game. Nine is definitely not enough if you want to play every class.
LOL yeah. I currently have 5 decks that i like rotating through. 4 of them are Warrior decks, one is Hunter

I deleted my Warlock and Mage decks since i never really played them since about 2 splits ago. The other decks i had were one-time decks made for specific Naxx heroics, so they didnt last long either.
Old 08-27-2014, 12:54 AM

Is anyone even able to play? I keep getting a message that I can't log in because of the ddos attacks.
Old 08-27-2014, 12:59 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Is anyone even able to play? I keep getting a message that I can't log in because of the ddos attacks.
I wasnt able to earlier, but i was able to play a couple games just a few minutes ago.

Im really liking Hunter right now. Im playing a Scientist version with 6 traps and no webspinners or houndmasters, and i prefer having almost all spells