Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-02-2014, 08:54 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Default 10Z (by Hyun-joong Kim)

Old 04-02-2014, 08:57 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Yep, another Threes clone. But in its defence, it's absolutely bonkers. Do yourself a favour and play it with the sound on. It's actually quite fun in its own right as well...plus, you know...zombies
Old 04-02-2014, 09:13 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
Yep, another Threes clone. But in its defence, it's absolutely bonkers. Do yourself a favour and play it with the sound on. It's actually quite fun in its own right as well...plus, you know...zombies
I was seriously going to write a rant but your right everyone needs to download this game. It's so freaking funny that I could barely play because I couldn't stop laughing. I wonder if the song is original or did they steal it. I am also surprised that this game didn't give me some sort of age warning because of the song lyrics. This game is also very fun. As much as I hate clones like everyone else you have to give this one a try.
Old 04-02-2014, 09:36 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
I was seriously going to write a rant but your right everyone needs to download this game. It's so freaking funny that I could barely play because I couldn't stop laughing. I wonder if the song is original or did they steal it. I am also surprised that this game didn't give me some sort of age warning because of the song lyrics. This game is also very fun. As much as I hate clones like everyone else you have to give this one a try.
I honestly expected (and probably deserve) a rant too; I am a massive supporter of indie devs and quality IPs so it hurt to post it but I just couldn't help it. I wondered if the song was "lifted" as well, it wouldn't surprise me but there's something infectious (ba-dum) about the game's character. At least it's doing a lot more with the Threes! gameplay than almost all the other clones.
Old 04-02-2014, 09:42 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
I honestly expected (and probably deserve) a rant too; I am a massive supporter of indie devs and quality IPs so it hurt to post it but I just couldn't help it. I wondered if the song was "lifted" as well, it wouldn't surprise me but there's something infectious (ba-dum) about the game's character. At least it's doing a lot more with the Threes! gameplay than almost all the other clones.
Yes, totally! Someone should make a threes clone that is a fast paced action game that would be similar to this but the enemies keep appearing and you die once your board fills up. It kills me to say that but I bet it would be very fun.
Old 04-02-2014, 09:50 PM

Scold PeteOzzy! Rant rant rant! Rant insult clones rant rant! Rant rant Ninja Fishing is my favorite game ever rant.
Old 04-02-2014, 09:52 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCho133 View Post
Scold PeteOzzy! Rant rant rant! Rant insult clones rant rant! Rant rant Ninja Fishing is my favorite game ever rant.
I feel much better now, thank you!
Old 04-02-2014, 10:04 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

I think this is more a of Threes! parody than a clone.
And that song was definitely not made for this game. If you pay attention to the lyrics, the song is full of Minecraft references.

Anyways, this game is good for a quick laugh, but seems to lack any lasting appeal.
Old 04-03-2014, 06:07 PM

My best game so far. I was doing highways, but got the starting white zombies mixed up with the next light light green zombies, and it went downhill from there, bc I was getting up to big zombies again, but they weren't near each other.

But as ou can see, the zombie models are pretty cool.

And yeah the lyrics are about minecraft, probably from a YouTube video
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (95.9 KB, 1 views)
Old 04-11-2014, 08:51 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
thanks a lot!

Last edited by CHICPLAY; 04-20-2014 at 11:11 AM..