★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Raymon Nijjar
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 10.2 MB
  • Version: 1.5
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Zombies... We all either hate em or love em. Piggy the Pig? Well he hates them.. because he's being chased by a pack of flesh eating Zombies!!!

In this highly addictive game, you must keep Piggy the Pig away from the undead.

Keep your finger on the screen to drag and guide Piggy away from the Zombies. The longer you survive, the higher you score!

WolfStreet Studios's comments:
THE WALKING PIG

Introducing a new type of game in the iOS app store. This game revolves around a pig named Piggy. Zombies have taken over, they make up a majority of the population. Zombie Pigs are attacking Piggy... Your job? Save Piggy by leading him away from the Zombies as long as possible. You're eventually going to get bitten, but how long can you survive? Find out! Download, Rate, and Review our new app today. This is our first app in the store, so we're excited.. In all the excitement, we're starting a contest, that we're hoping goes viral.

PLEASE FOLLOW US ON TWITTER FOR CONTEST UPDATES: @TheWalkingPig

ITUNES STORE LINK: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-walking-pig/id845090415?mt=8

We will have a contest every time one contest is won. So there will be continuous contests.

WIN $1,000 CASH!!

THE WALKING PIG CONTEST RULES:

1) You must download and review the app
2) First person to score 40 points wins $1,000 CASH
3) Anyone found out hacking GameCenter or the score will be immediately disqualified

ITUNES STORE LINK: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-walking-pig/id845090415?mt=8

(YOU MUST PRESS "TRY AGAIN" IN ORDER TO SUBMIT YOUR SCORE TO GAMECENTER)
04-02-2014, 11:02 PM
Fun and very challenging game. Highest so far is 9. Lol.

Admin/Reviewer on Pinoy PSVita
XBL & PSN: iANiMeX
GameCenter: ANiMeX2k11
3DS Friend Code: 4253-4779-2311 (PM me if you add me so I can add you back. Thanks)
04-02-2014, 11:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iANiMeX View Post
Fun and very challenging game. Highest so far is 9. Lol.
Glad you're having fun! I see you got up to 16! You're good! lol