App description: Pluck'em all! Catch all the birds by sucking them into the pipes! But be warned! Some birds are fast, some are slow and fat and will barely fit down the pipe, and some are just plain crazy and will dart back and forth. You only get one chance!

Rasterman's comments:
Can you be the top plucker?

Like Flappy Bird in reverse, now you are controlling the pipes, but if a bird hits the edge of a pipe the game is over. Get your revenge on the birds by testing your skills and seeing how many birds you can pluck in Plucking Birds!, a new arcade game for iOS. Featuring simple controls and endless game play, your goal in Plucking Birds! is to precisely pluck birds as they flap by sewer pipes. But watch out, it will be game over by not centering the bird in between the pipes, or if you miss a bird and it escapes.

You will encounter four different types of birds in Plucking Birds!, each fly differently and present a unique challenge. To add to the fun you can collect feathers that drop from plucked birds. After a complete set of feathers is collected you progress to the next wave featuring a new type of bird. After all birds are encountered the game gets harder and faster and features a night mode.

Features
Pluck four different kinds of birds.
Collect feathers and advance to the next wave.
Compete with friends on Game Center for high scores.
Earn achievements and challenge friends.
Enjoy retro graphics and sound effects.

What are you waiting for? Start Plucking!

Youtube link | Pop Up

Details:
Release Date: April 3rd 2014
Platforms: iPhone 4 or later, iPad 1 or later, iPod Touch
App Type: Universal
Price: FREE
Languages: English

App Store Page:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/plucking-birds!/id836492921?ls=1&mt=8

Trailer:
http://youtu.be/Dfrx4OzxCtM

Press Kit (contains screenshots, icons, logos):
http://www.isotope244.com/pb/pluckin...-press-kit.zip
04-03-2014, 09:42 AM
I think it's still the same type of people who liked flappy and angry birds that may like this one, not people who are sick of it. Anyways, at least it changes things up a bit so I'm actually going to try it out.

04-03-2014, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppsVerdict View Post
I think it's still the same type of people who liked flappy and angry birds that may like this one, not people who are sick of it. Anyways, at least it changes things up a bit so I'm actually going to try it out.
Well it's not that it doesn't appeal to the same type of people, it's just a fun jab at all of the bird themed games. The game mechanic is totally different than any flappy bird games though, it still requires precise timing and control, and the game is over with 1 mistake.

Developer of RTS Machines at War 3 for iOS, Mac, Windows.
RTS Land Air Sea Warfare for Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows, Mac
Games for iOS, Mac, & Windows - Dev blog
04-03-2014, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppsVerdict View Post
Not me. I say pluck 'em all!
04-03-2014, 03:13 PM
I'm sick of bird games in general and would like the App store to suffer from a severe avian flu.
04-03-2014, 04:25 PM
Updated with trailer.

Developer of RTS Machines at War 3 for iOS, Mac, Windows.
RTS Land Air Sea Warfare for Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows, Mac
Games for iOS, Mac, & Windows - Dev blog
04-04-2014, 04:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mullet_Mcgee View Post
I'm sick of bird games in general and would like the App store to suffer from a severe avian flu.
+1 for that