★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: dddartwax
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 35.6 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Cute but difficult !!! Please enjoy a delicious puzzle !!!
The mobile-phone company in Japan officially recommended 'Hi,Cheese!!!'.

[Introduction]

"Hi,Cheese!!!" is a puzzle game easy to operate.

With a total of 50 various stages, this game entertains you with thrilling quick operation and mind-stretching puzzle solving at the same time.

Let's lead "Cooky" the mouse to the goal by moving the floor panels in each room.

You can also play 3 more mini games; "CONCENTRATION", "ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS", and "ROULETTE".

[Rule]

Let's lead "Cooky" the mouse to the goal by moving the floor panels in each room.
Cooky will always walk along the floor panels, but cannot avoid danger or advance toward the goal on its own.
Cooky's fate lies within your hands (by your panel operation).
The goal is covered by a curtain at the time you start the game.
The curtain opens only after you make Cooky collect all the cheese on the floor, and then you can let Cooky goal.

[Staff]

Produced by dddartwax.
Developed by Bottlecube inc.
Art & Graphic Design by Dai Inami.
Music by Ayumi Nishina.
Localized by MSG-MACINTOSH-SUPPORT

twitter : dddartwax

[Evaluation]
'Hi,Cheese!!!' is a fantastic and innovative game that entertains as well as it plays.
With a fun yet lightweight story, the solid gameplay is rewarding without trying too hard.
(touch arcade)

ImNoSuperMan's comments:
Impressions and reviews:-
----
BAR Conclusions. Click here for full review..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Albie View Post
Overall, Hi, Cheese is a fantastic and innovative game that entertains as well as it plays. With a fun yet lightweight story, the solid gameplay is rewarding without trying too hard. It has enough levels to keep players occupied for the near term, and I hope additional levels are on the way.

Albie Meter: 4.5 Stars (solid and creative puzzler combining different elements that should deliver a good deal of challenge to puzzlers at all levels; great presentation that doesnt try to overwhelm)
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedog View Post
Quick 1st impressions...

I got this game and have just started playing it, about 20 mins and I think you guys are gonna like it. It's very original, top-quality and a fun puzzle game. The gameplay is really good. You are the mouse who moves automatically while trying to grab all the cheese and swap the tiles to create a (safe) path for it to reach the door and move to the next level. There are mini games included, they are not as original as the main game but are still fun. (Concentration-memory matching, RockPaperScissors, Roulette)You can also play the mini games at any time you like from the title menu.

The only small negative I noticed so far is that the text is kind of small but it doesn't affect the gameplay in any way. Will post more soon. Great game.

Quote:
Please enjoy a delicious puzzle !!!
[Introduction]

"Hi,Cheese!!!" is a puzzle game easy to operate.

With a total of 50 various stages, this game entertains you with thrilling quick operation and mind-stretching puzzle solving at the same time.

You can also play 3 more mini games; "CONCENTRATION", "ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS", and "ROULETTE".

[Rule]
Cooky will always walk along the floor panels, but cannot avoid danger or advance toward the goal on its own.
Cooky's fate lies within your hands (by your panel operation).
The goal is covered by a curtain at the time you start the game.
The curtain opens only after you make Cooky collect all the cheese on the floor, and then you can let Cooky goal.
iTunes
08-18-2009, 04:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNoSuperMan View Post

yeh i at least want a lite version or SOMETHIN before i shell out 5 bucks. So many other puzzlers out their right now for a buck ya know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by indyraider4 View Post
If only birth control was more accessible...
TTR3 - Maelickai ` Plus+ - Maelick ` OpenFeint - Maelick ` Agon - Maelick -=ADD ME!=-
Me likey - Prairie Chute, Taptap Revenge 3, Cocoto Kart Racing, Xenonia (still), Hybrid - Eternal Whisper, Dungeon Hunter, SkeeBall

08-18-2009, 05:05 AM
My first thought was, that this is like an ugly Mouse About with mini games. Am I right?

--
taptoplay.de

Plus+: Lakeshore / OpenFeint & Game Center: taptoplay.de
08-18-2009, 01:35 PM
I totally agree! I want to play it, but 5$? It's too expensive. Maybe .99 or 1.99$!
08-18-2009, 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amyohmegee View Post
I totally agree! I want to play it, but 5$? It's too expensive. Maybe .99 or 1.99$!
Well it`s their first game in AppStore, so they probably didint get the right pricing for the game. I m sure the price will come down soon enough.
08-19-2009, 09:06 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to dddartwax
Nice to meet you.
My name is dai inami, an author of this game.
I am a designer worked in Q Entertainment Inc.

Everybody, thank you for talking about my game.
I am Japanese.
Sorry, I cannot say well.
Please forgive me.

I understood your dissatisfaction.
You say "This game is expensive"
OK, I will do some way!!!

Please wait.
I will release Lite edition "Hi,Cheese LE" in a few weeks.
Of course, It is free.
And, I examine the little price cut "Hi,Cheese!!!".
Alright?

Thank you!!!
Let's be friendly.

Web : http://www.dddartwax.com
Skype Name : dddartwax

Last edited by dddartwax; 08-19-2009 at 09:15 PM.
08-19-2009, 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddartwax View Post
Nice to meet you.
My name is dai inami, an author of this game.
I am a designer worked in Q Entertainment Inc.

Everybody, thank you for talking about my game.
I am Japanese.
Sorry, I cannot say well.
Please forgive me.

I understood your dissatisfaction.
You say "This game is expensive"
OK, I will do some way!!!

Please wait.
I will release Lite edition "Hi,Cheese LE" in a few weeks.
Of course, It is free.
And, I examine the little price cut "Hi,Cheese!!!".
Alright?

Thank you!!!
Let's be friendly.

Web : http://www.dddartwax.com
Skype Name : dddartwax
Now that's a nice guy right there.
08-19-2009, 09:18 PM
dddartwax, how long for Quash? It looks interesting.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
08-19-2009, 09:21 PM
Hi nice too meet you. I think it is very nice of you too offer too do this most of the game makers will not even talk to you, I would love too buy the game but i was also waiting on a free version or a price cut. I have deleted many games for 2 to 5 dollars there where not what i expected. I think they just need too let you guys put a lite version of all the games so we know what we are getting. The do this on the internet they let you try the games before you buy. Money is hard too come bu these days so you want too know what you are geting. Thank you so much for you help. Have a great evening. I will be keeping an eye on this game. Thanks
08-19-2009, 11:11 PM
Ya lite version will definitely help. 5$ Not too much for this game on other platforms but a little too high for AppStore. Hope you put it on some sale.

Anyways. Welcome to TouchArcade.