04-05-2014, 09:51 PM
Join Date: Jun 2009
JP Release info :
The Game is out in Japan. Size of the app is 41.5 MB.
Price in JP is Free.
Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
The story of the true king begins when 1 million King Arthurs draw 1 million Excaliburs!
• Square Enix’s 2013 most anticipated fantasy card game has finally arrived! Million Arthur has topped the charts in Japan, Korea, Taiwan and China for Most Downloads and Top Grossing categories! Join the fun with millions of players worldwide. You can’t call yourself an anime fan until you play this game!
The land of Britain is facing a crisis. Home to an ancient technology of magic, the country is facing an attack from foreign powers, all seeking to have a share of the magical wonder. As the country lay in danger of being ravaged by war and destruction, the great Magician Merlin steps forth with a plan to seek the strongest fighter of them all to be King of Britain, and to lead the army into battle.
"The one who can draw the Excalibur will be King!" says Magician Merlin.
You step forward to take the challenge. You poise your hands around the elaborate hilt of the ancient holy sword, take a deep breath and pull the Excalibur out from the stone.
YOU ARE THE KING OF BRITAIN!
But wait! It seems you are not the only one! Every time someone pulls out the Excalibur, the ancient sword duplicates itself and seeks a new challenger!
Now there are a million Arthurs in Britain all vying for the single throne of Britain. Prove yourself worthy of the Crown by collecting the rarest Knight cards and winning battles.
Because only the strongest Arthur will be King!
FAMOUS NOVELIST, MUSICIAN AND ARTISTS
• Written by Japan’s famous light novelist Kamachi Kazuma, author of “Toaru Majutsu no Index (A Certain Magical Index)”, the fantasy story of Million Arthur is peppered with comic scenes, which will leave a sweet smile on your face every time you play the game. Be entertained by the music composed by renowned Japanese musician, Hyadain and in-game voice-overs by Miyano Mamoru, Sato Rina, Kugimiya Rie, Kanae Ito, Kitamura Eri, Iguchi Yuka.
• See the works of more than 50 acclaimed illustrators including Haimura Kiyotaka, Tanaka Yuichi, Takeo Kamiho, Nagi, Ayakura Juu, Suzuhito Yasuda, BUNBUN, Takehito Harada, KUROBOSHI KOUHAKU, Komatsu Eji, TINKLE, VOFAN, LLO, Yasu and more, who had all contributed to the cards!
• Create an army of the strongest knights! Recruit knights by exploring maps or winning in battles!
• [Synthesize] your cards to form a better and stronger deck. The Synthesizing process strengthens your knight, as he/she scales the max level to unleash his/her hidden powers!
• Stories will be unlocked as you level up. The more you [Explore] or [Battle], the faster you will level up! You will notice that the card’s design changes and becomes more attractive when your knight levels up!
• Faeries are not easy opponents but if you manage to defeat them, you will get fantastic rewards! If the Faeries are too strong for you, work together with friends to overpower him/her!
- Opening Animation by J.C.STAFF
- Main Theme song : [Million of Bravery] - Composer : Hyadain, Vocal : ChouCho
- Produced by Square Enix, developed by PlayPieGames and published by Cherry Credits