★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Experience the craziest goat game on mobile! How much destruction can you create in one and a half minutes?
04-06-2014, 03:16 PM
I hope it's like goat simulator.

04-06-2014, 03:51 PM
I wish we could get goat simulator, it looks so cool. But I doubt this will be as good going by the screen shots.
04-06-2014, 06:13 PM
Can we only play for 1 and a half minutes at a time? Like the time trial in goat simulator?

From the screen shots it looks like the game world is very small.
But I haven't played it, so someone please put up a real first impression haha

Today is the first day of the rest of my life...but so is tomorrow...
04-06-2014, 06:31 PM
From the screenshots it looks much better than the other Goat Simulator clone, but I would really like to see some gameplay/reviews before making any judgement. Anyone willing to take the plunge?

Device: iPhone 6 Plus 64GB
iOS Favorites: Alto's Adventure, VVVVVV, Wayward Souls, BADLAND, IMPOSSIBLE ROAD, Super Hexagon, NightSky, Superbrothers:Sword&Sworcery, Perfect Cell, Nihilumbra
Now Playing: Fugl Alpha
04-07-2014, 09:35 AM
I took the bait last night and now have both goat games ( the 2 mentioned in this threa) I like crazy goat but for $1.99., the goat doesn't do any other things than the photos show. I like the game play but much more obstacles need to be added. The goat only runs but doesn't jump.for example the pictures shoe a car but the goat can't jump on the car. Also, when purchaseing the game, the developer said $1.99 was an introductory price. I would pay $1.99 now until the game adds a significant more obstacles, jump feature, and much more. I like the game but it leaves one with a lot to be desired. The other Goat game, Goat Rampage, has so much more to be explored and can jump.you want to continue playing till time runs out or if your goat dies first. As for goat crazy it has the potential to be a lot of phone if only he completes the game with future updates. Otherwise, I feel like the game was rushed in the making and therefore, leaves the gamer waiting for more to be explored but there isn't .
04-07-2014, 10:12 AM
This just effed up in my opinion, if even a newly launched PC game on Steam can be plagiarized by people on iOS!

Are original ideas no longer considered sacred!?
04-07-2014, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adsinjapan View Post
This just effed up in my opinion, if even a newly launched PC game on Steam can be plagiarized by people on iOS!

Are original ideas no longer considered sacred!?
Have they ever?
04-07-2014, 11:02 AM
It's called making a quick buck at all costs
04-07-2014, 12:05 PM
Pretty surprised that nobody has stated this, but from the screenshots, the bloom and contrast are cranked to insane levels. Even glancing at them gives me a headache.