Support our Sponsors:

Old 04-06-2014, 04:36 PM

Default Pongo pongo (by Wastelands Studios) [Universal]

Your goal is to keep the ball bouncing inside the wheel. All you need is one paddle and your reflex.
Rules are simple but still demanding. Be careful not to become addicted! - https://itunes.apple.com/app/id852037947

We control the paddle just by tapping, in fact it changes the paddle travel direction.

Additionally you can adjust the game theme and music.

My record is 24 points

The game is also available for other mobile platforms.

Thanks
and have a nice playing!

Last edited by Wastelands Studios; 04-07-2014 at 09:13 AM..
Old 04-28-2014, 05:35 PM

Hi! I have added Game Center support and on youtube uploaded promo video.
Old 04-28-2014, 05:46 PM

Looks cool, trying it out now
Old 06-29-2014, 08:47 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Following is my review.
Thanks again for the code in the other thread

Edit: Note: My review is for Pongo Pongo Premium.
Looks like this one is the free version. I encourage you to buy the premium version. Worth it1

Pongo Pongo Premium

I hate, no.. I love this... ummmm; no, I hate, no love, hate, love..., GRRR!!!!
Well, actually, I love this game. Unfortunately, I think it's out to get me. (Kidding!)

This game is so basic, it's genius, and it should be at the top in the category of 'Game Apps that will drive you crazy.' Pongo Pongo is a game that needs and deserves every bit of your concentration, diligence, perseverance, craziness.....

There's a round circle with a tiny ball in it. Along the edge of the circle, is a paddle. Think Pong, only curved. Pong in a circle... Tap the screen to start

Every time you tap the screen, the paddle changes direction. The goal is to keep hitting the ball with the paddle, to keep the ball in the circle, without missing or goodbye ball. Simple enough -right?
HECK NO!!!

This game is difficult. So difficult that the first time I got a score of 2, I was cheering out loud! I was in public, waiting in line, when this happened! LOL
Funny thing; I had plenty of room all around me to keep playing after that!

There's some nice lounge music which convinces you that you can do it, but then, abandons you when you start the game. Actually, I like this feature. While you are playing, it's just you, and the sounds of the game.

As I said; the game is difficult. But not impossible. To prove this, I decided I would not write a review until I scored at least 50 points. Hard work; I tell ya'. (As I write this, my highest score is 51. Every single point I earned, came with a sense of great accomplishment and probably a couple of loud woo hoo's & yee haws or something.... he he.)

My best advice, before you start the game is, you might want to be alone. Frustrated grunts and yelling at your device, doesn't go well in a post office, bank or supermarket. Believe me.. I know!

Pongo Pongo is a game worth getting. It'll suck you in and show you who your master is. But; you've got this. You'll show the game it can't beat you.

Over all; difficult but not impossible. Awesome time waster and actually, a bit of fun.

Last edited by Lavender; 06-29-2014 at 08:52 PM..