David.

Andrew Armstrong
Thanks for over 120,000 downloads; have fun and thanks for all continued support! #1 Arcade Game in Germany! Featured in…
TouchArcade Rating:
$1.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
Thanks for over 120,000 downloads; have fun and thanks for all continued support! #1 Arcade Game in Germany! Featured in the "Best New Games" on the US App Store! "...as tough as it is beautiful and surprisingly emotive." — MacLife.com (4.5/5) "...ingenious boss-rush adventure..." — EuroGamer.net (8/10) "Long story short; it's really awesome." — TouchArcade.com (****) "...unique..." — DarkZero.com (9/10) “I love when you’re simply sucked into a game and held captive by good flow and strong design.” — GGSGamer.com —————————————————————— David. // is a game. A game about physics and enemies. A game about struggles and life. A game about David. You play David, an awfully small abstracted chosen hero tossed into a blissfully simple world overrun by giant culminations of evil physics-beasts. As David, you are given a slingshot-esque gift that you will have to use to conquer your colossus foes. Hold, aim, and fling to attack (Angry Birds™ style!). Think Angry Birds™ + Shadow of the Colossus™ + Limbo™. I poured myself into developing this game for nights and nights and nights. It's almost tough to share. I hope it feels strangely personal. Have fun, friends! —————————————————————— *** Warning: Sorry, may not run correctly on older iDevices and/or iOS 6 and below.
Information
Seller:Andrew Armstrong
Genre:Action, Arcade
Release:Apr 07, 2014
Updated:Sep 03, 2015
Version:1.3
Size:32.5 MB
User Rating: (25)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal