★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

All Radiangames titles ($1.99 -> $0.99) GRAB THEM!

04-08-2014, 11:21 AM
All Radiangames titles ($1.99 -> $0.99) GRAB THEM!

Radiangames is releasing a new iOS/Android game this Thursday (called SideSwype). To celebrate, 4 previous releases are on sale for $0.99 (down from $1.99):

Slydris
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/slydris/id509213094?mt=8

Inferno+
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/inferno+/id509211987?mt=8

Ballistic SE
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ballistic-se/id508574596?mt=8

Fireball SE
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fireball-se/id503579786?mt=8

They'll only be on sale until Friday night, and this is the first time they've been on sale since last June.
04-08-2014, 12:16 PM
4 of the best games on the appstore. I recommend you get ALL of them, but if you can only have a few, I'd rank it this way:

1.5 Fireball SE
1.5 Inferno+
3 Slydris
4 Ballistic

Fireball SE is my favorite Radiangames game. It is somewhat similar to Tilt-to-Live but without the powerups and is controlled by the worlds greatest vstick.

Inferno+ is the dual stick shooter in a rogue-ish dungeon-style game but in neon, and more action-y than a traditional roguelite.

Ballistic is the survival arena version of Inferno+, so i rated it below Slydris, but this is very enjoyable as well.

Slydris is more of a tetris style puzzler than the vstick-controlled games above.

Radiangames is one of the games with the absolutely fantastic besty-best vstick implementation in all of the appstore.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

04-08-2014, 12:24 PM
Yes, if I had to say my Top iOS developers/publishers (for consistent quality), I would go with:

Radiangames
ustwo
Everplay w/CookieBit

Randiangames has, like EP says above, the best vstick ever on iOS.

All games EP mentioned are some of the best of the AppStore, specially the first two... and I also love CRUSH a lot. Radiangames take on the match mixed with Super Hexagon formula. And his first game is a masterpiece: Super Crossfire.

I am so glad to see Radiangames back on iOS, I feel super happy today
04-08-2014, 01:51 PM
I Have them all. To anyone looking get Inferno+ if you don't own. One of my favorite games made for IOS. All are worth a look.
04-08-2014, 06:15 PM
I picked up inferno+ today. thanks for the heads up! I liked the xblig version if inferno. this one looks like it packs more
04-08-2014, 06:23 PM
Anyone who doesn't have these four games yet should get them directly. All great.
Didn't even know a new game was imminent, let alone coming tomorrow. Any word on what type of game SideSwype is? Regardless, it will be on my device in 28 or so hours.
04-08-2014, 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
And his first game is a masterpiece: Super Crossfire.
Game has been taken down for copyright infringement by an online FPS named Crossfire. Hoping Radiangames brings it back renamed... SuperCrossfyre? Super X Fire? ...
04-08-2014, 09:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
4 of the best games on the appstore. I recommend you get ALL of them, but if you can only have a few, I'd rank it this way:

1.5 Fireball SE
1.5 Inferno+
3 Slydris
4 Ballistic

Fireball SE is my favorite Radiangames game. It is somewhat similar to Tilt-to-Live but without the powerups and is controlled by the worlds greatest vstick.

Inferno+ is the dual stick shooter in a rogue-ish dungeon-style game but in neon, and more action-y than a traditional roguelite.

Ballistic is the survival arena version of Inferno+, so i rated it below Slydris, but this is very enjoyable as well.

Slydris is more of a tetris style puzzler than the vstick-controlled games above.

Radiangames is one of the games with the absolutely fantastic besty-best vstick implementation in all of the appstore.
Thanks! This totally saved me probably a half hour trying to figure if these games have any value for me. We'll done, sir!!
04-08-2014, 11:19 PM
I would give the slight edge to Inferno, but all are amazing. Once you see the quality you'll want the other three. The devs are great guys too.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
04-09-2014, 02:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guise View Post
Anyone who doesn't have these four games yet should get them directly. All great.
Didn't even know a new game was imminent, let alone coming tomorrow. Any word on what type of game SideSwype is? Regardless, it will be on my device in 28 or so hours.
http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/Andro...ws.asp?c=58852