★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Rotori is a new kind of puzzle game based on the most classical foundation ever, giving it a new dimension and a whole lot more gameplay.

Rotori's 150 level Campaign will walk you through radically new gaming styles, row clearing, score achieving, time attack, survival, trash clearing, combo rows... and much more!

It could be a hard way to go alone but you are not on your own! Bombs, Drills, Morphs, Freezers, Raisers and many more powerups will ease your way and change your play style everytime you use them!

Even with that Rotori has lots more to offer, 5 unlockable additional game modes await you! Including Hyper Mode: play up to your last breath while Rotori's Holo-Cube only rotates when you score, now that's intense!

Look through the Holo-Cube, all cube faces are visible at every moment, check your pieces, rotate, position them, rotate back, score, combine rows and multiply your score, think fast and move precisely!

Share your score in GameCenter for each game mode, beat your friends and don't let them score better than you!

dunkelgeist's comments:

04-09-2014, 10:23 PM
I LOVE ChocoRun! I'm gonna have to snag this one...!!!

04-09-2014, 11:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
I LOVE ChocoRun! I'm gonna have to snag this one...!!!
Let me warn you both games are very different, but anyway, they share that arcade smell and challenging moments we can all appreciate :-)

So please let me know your thoughts on this one, I'm eager to receive some feedback and polish every corner of it.

Thanks!
04-10-2014, 07:09 AM
some gameplay:

sorry, took a while to get used to the controls - i find it a bit hard to quickly put down the tiles (quickly swipe down).
04-10-2014, 07:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyzau View Post
some gameplay:
sorry, took a while to get used to the controls - i find it a bit hard to quickly put down the tiles (quickly swipe down).
Alright, something I can look into so it's more comfortable, can you please tell me on wich device were you playing?

And of course, THANKS for uploading your gameplay!
04-10-2014, 07:25 AM
iphone 5s
04-10-2014, 07:40 AM
Hahaha...yeah of course... dumb me, sorry for that I'm sick and just got up so please excuse my awful blindness xD you can kill me now...
04-10-2014, 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunkelgeist View Post
Hahaha...yeah of course... dumb me, sorry for that I'm sick and just got up so please excuse my awful blindness xD you can kill me now...
04-11-2014, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunkelgeist View Post
Alright, something I can look into so it's more comfortable, can you please tell me on wich device were you playing?

And of course, THANKS for uploading your gameplay!
There are a lot of things about this game that I like but I had to delete it because the controls are too lose, too sensitive and, at least for me, it is impossible to quickly place a tile.

I hope to see some good control tweaks and even a button, or an area to tap, to quickly place a tile.

I'll keep an eye on updates.
04-11-2014, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos-Sz View Post
There are a lot of things about this game that I like but I had to delete it because the controls are too lose, too sensitive and, at least for me, it is impossible to quickly place a tile.

I hope to see some good control tweaks and even a button, or an area to tap, to quickly place a tile.

I'll keep an eye on updates.
Thanks for your feedback! I won't put a button on it, that's how the game is and how we want it to be, but I'm already working on controls so it feels much more natural.

Can you please tell me what usually happens when you try to quickly place a piece? do you end up rotating the whole cube or your playing piece?