App description: Now free for a very limited time! Get it now until the price is back to normal

Run for your life in this fast paced action packed platform runner demanding your fastest reflexes and rewarding you with a lot of fun while mastering all platforms, stage for stage. Run in various different tracks, space wrap through unique stages and achieve a top ranking against all other players worldwide. Simple, addictive, a Djinnworks classic!

FEATURES:
- Various unique designed tracks
- New tracks every day
- Daily challenges
- Insane high speed tracks
- Compare against your friends and everyone worldwide
- Replay your runs and share them with your friends
- Various achievements to unlock
- No in-apps required, everything unlocked, everything playable
- Suppors MFI game controllers and MOGA controllers

Take a look at the Stickman Impossible Run Trailer : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-0ouS8X2TQ

Feel free to post your ideas, we will try to implement them as soon as possible

Thank you very much for all your support and interest in our games! We would love to hear your suggestions!

robertsze's comments:

We are very proud to announce 'Stickman Impossible Run’, an awesome fast paced platformer now available for iOS and Android!

We would love to hear your impressions and suggestions!

Description:
Run for your life in this fast paced action packed platform runner demanding your fastest reflexes and rewarding you with a lot of fun while mastering all platforms, stage for stage. Run in various different tracks, space wrap through unique stages and achieve a top ranking against all other players worldwide. Simple, addictive, a Djinnworks classic!

FEATURES:
- Various unique designed tracks
- New tracks every day
- Daily challenges
- Insane high speed tracks
- Compare against your friends and everyone worldwide
- Replay your runs and share them with your friends
- Various achievements to unlock
- No in-apps required, everything unlocked, everything playable
- Suppors MFI game controllers and MOGA controllers

iOS : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/stickman-impossible-run/id844896291?mt=8
Android : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...nImpossibleRun
Amazon : coming April 2014

Youtube link | Pop Up

If you want to learn more about it please visit our facebook site. (http://www.facebook.com/Djinnworks)
04-09-2014, 02:46 AM
Hello robertsze, the creator of the original flappy bird. This game reminds me of a 2d boson x.

Last edited by coolpepper43; 04-09-2014 at 02:50 AM.

04-09-2014, 03:18 AM
This looks good and I own most of the other games...
04-09-2014, 04:06 AM
Just had a look at the android version and it says no iaps in the description but at the info under the title it states offers iaps. Could ask what the iaps are as I can't see anywhere in the description. I'm guessing with the game being free it. Ad removal? My connection on my phone is so slow that it'll take over a day to dload it so just wanted to make sure that it's not a consumable type thing. Thanks.
04-09-2014, 06:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
Just had a look at the android version and it says no iaps in the description but at the info under the title it states offers iaps. Could ask what the iaps are as I can't see anywhere in the description. I'm guessing with the game being free it. Ad removal? My connection on my phone is so slow that it'll take over a day to dload it so just wanted to make sure that it's not a consumable type thing. Thanks.
This is a remove-Ad in-app which is not active (meaning no in-app present and all Ads disabled). They will only go active if we ever decide to switch the app to free. (only only for people who installed the app as free).
04-09-2014, 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertsze View Post
This is a remove-Ad in-app which is not active (meaning no in-app present and all Ads disabled). They will only go active if we ever decide to switch the app to free. (only only for people who installed the app as free).
Ok thanks, I'm still confused though, doesn't take much today lol. The android version is free so does that mean the ads are active in the android version?
04-09-2014, 09:14 AM
Yes, the android version is free and is Ad supported.
There are 2 ways to get rid of the Ads on Android, either by purchasing the remove ad in-app or by watching videos which will disable the Ads temporarily. Just let me know if you have any questions.
04-10-2014, 01:48 AM
I think this may be your best game yet. It's completely addicting, hard and fun. It reminds me of a 2D Boson X.
04-10-2014, 02:00 AM
Update

There will be an update soon with some enhancements!
04-10-2014, 02:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by heikPhone View Post
There will be an update soon with some enhancements!
What kind of enhancements? This game is super addicting! I hope no ads or iap. But if you add a donate button I will.