App description: The best Catbug-related-flying-runner-helicopter-game-fun-thing is back with a brand-new update! We added in new costumes from the Catbug eBooks (available now from Frederator Books) so you can dress up Catbug even more!

SEE WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING

* TouchArcade's Game of the Week! *

"If you're already a Bravest Warrior fan definitely give Fly Catbug Fly! a try, but even if you're never heard of the show before you really have to give it a whirl [...]" - TouchArcade

"Any game that stars a cat automatically grabs my attention. Throw a flying cat with ladybug wings into the mix and my mind is blown." - 148Apps

"Even those unfamiliar with Bravest Warriors will find this inexpensive app to be charming and addictive." - JayIsGames

"Rewarding fans of the Bravest Warriors [...] with familiar sights, sounds, and other goodies." - io9

OVERVIEW

Take flight in the first game from Cartoon Hangovers Bravest Warriors featuring the shows breakout star Catbug! Fly through 9 locations avoiding obstacles and collecting sweet loot for Impossibear! Earn moolah to purchase awesome upgrades and power-ups to boost your top score and dress up Catbug!

CLASSIC ARCADE GAMEPLAY
Duck and weave with Catbug narrowly avoiding dangerous terrain. Pump up the challenge with the insanely-fast hyper mode!

FLY THROUGH THE SHOW
Soar through the Holo-John, NeoMars, the Lavarinth, the forbidden See-Through Zone, and 7 other unique backgrounds.

COLLECT EXPENSIVE JUNK
Pick up valuable* items straight from the show like the Gas-Powered Stick, a Galorian Ore Key, and the Ever Gauntlet.

BRAVEST WARRIORS ASSEMBLE!
Call in Beth, Chris, Wallow, Danny, Emotion Lord, Plum, and other friends to help out Catbug!

WEAR COOL HATS
Leis, spacesuits, and eyebrows - we got it all! Dress your Catbug to be the coolest Catbug in town. Now with +85 unique costumes!

NO IN-APP PURCHASES OR UPGRADES
Buy once and play forever! Foreeeeeeeever!

* Items may not actually be valuable and may just be overpriced junk.
04-09-2014, 09:49 AM
Cartoon Hangover are good people! They made my SuperF*ckers animated cartoon series with me for YouTube, and were a pleasure to work with. I'm definitely looking forward to checking out the catbug app. Plus, my kids just love the Catbug character in the Bravest Warriors cartoon.

I am the Glorkian Warrior

04-09-2014, 04:03 PM
Looks like the Appstore page has updated with images and description. Definitely looks more interesting now!

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Xbox: PeteOzzy Steam: PeteOzzy GC: PeteOzzy107 PSN: PeteOzzy107 Friend Invites always welcome.
04-09-2014, 04:06 PM
Cool, frederator making apps? I didn't know they did that.
04-09-2014, 04:51 PM
Hey everyone this is Mike, one of the developers of the game. We're really excited to be working with Cartoon Hangover/Frederator on the first game from the Bravest Warriors universe and we hope not to disappoint any fans of the show out there.

Here's a few promo codes for people to try the game out! Any feedback is appreciated, we're hoping to have a lot of support for the game post-launch. Thanks everyone, it's great to be a part of this community!

HMLMJFMNPKTY
EMRK6AETKNEE
4NNFWJ3HK3MH
6R6WATX9NHA9
3Y3K6TF3TA7Y
04-09-2014, 04:53 PM
Took 6R6WATX9NHA9

Thank you for the code. I will post my imps as soon as possible.
04-09-2014, 05:07 PM
HMLMJFMNPKTY Thank you

Game Center: sink_or_swim
04-09-2014, 05:11 PM
Thank you!!!
EMRK6AETKNEE
04-09-2014, 05:16 PM
Codes all gone. If you have another, feel free to pm me one, would be happy to post some honest impressions.
04-09-2014, 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Codes all gone. If you have another, feel free to pm me one, would be happy to post some honest impressions.
He is good at that.