• Publisher: Naquatic LLC
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 25.1 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Lock, load, and flap! Compete against players all over the world in this maniacal twist on the flapping genre.

Take aim and fire with the virtual reality shooting engine made famous in Guncrafter and Shooting Showdown. Then flap for your life as your opponent returns the favor! This wild multiplayer shootout is the ultimate test of skill.

Once you pull the trigger, you'll be hooked.

Featuring:
Online multiplayer!
Unlockable birds and guns!
Mega addictive gameplay!
Leaderboards and achievements!
Virtual reality controls turn your device into a weapon of flap destruction!

Naquatic's comments:
Hey team!

Originally we weren't going to post this here out of shame, but I decided our friendship is strong enough to endure anything, right? RIGHT?? *prays that JCho doesn't find out about this*

Flappy Guns is to Flappy Bird what our American Sports series is to sports: one part mockery, two parts silly arcade shooter. One player is the Flapper, the other player is the Shooter. The Flapper flaps their way through obstacles (you've probably never seen anything like that before, we're pretty cutting edge). The Shooter unleashes a storm of bullets to derail the Flapper. The game is built entirely in 3D, is multiplayer centric, and uses our gyro shooting engine from Shooting Showdown and Guncrafter.

…This is a dark day.

04-09-2014, 08:02 PM
Goodbye.

04-09-2014, 08:04 PM
i would like a code if possible...

thanks a lot!
04-09-2014, 08:04 PM
All good things must come to an end. Please accept this parting gift of a PM'd promo code.

- Michael and Will
Naquatic - Guncrafter | Shooting Showdown | MonsterCrafter | CivCrafter | Staying Together | Soccer Showdown | Basketball Showdown | ACC Football Challenge | Touch Ski 3D | Hockey Showdown | Football Showdown | American Football | Affliction | American Basketball | American Hockey | Solitaire Zen
04-09-2014, 08:05 PM
Gimme a code. Filthy scum.
04-09-2014, 08:06 PM
Code please lol
04-09-2014, 08:07 PM
Could I please have a code? Thanks
04-09-2014, 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwarmaxx View Post
i would like a code if possible...

thanks a lot!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer456ism View Post
Code please lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
Could I please have a code? Thanks
I hope you guys aren't mocking us, hahasending the PMs now!

- Michael and Will
Naquatic - Guncrafter | Shooting Showdown | MonsterCrafter | CivCrafter | Staying Together | Soccer Showdown | Basketball Showdown | ACC Football Challenge | Touch Ski 3D | Hockey Showdown | Football Showdown | American Football | Affliction | American Basketball | American Hockey | Solitaire Zen
04-09-2014, 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCho133 View Post
Gimme a code. Filthy scum.
See, I beat you to it. We're not that different, you and I.

- Michael and Will
04-09-2014, 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naquatic View Post
See, I beat you to it. We're not that different, you and I.
Perhaps it was meant to be?