★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Sacrifice virgins in... 'Krakatoa Jr.' arcade mini game!

View Poll Results: Which icon do you prefer?
1 7.14%
3 21.43%
6 42.86%
4 28.57%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
08-18-2009, 12:59 PM
Sacrifice virgins in... 'Krakatoa Jr.' arcade mini game!

Krakatoa Jr Is a 3D mini game, arcade obstacle course style all about sacrificing as many followers from your tribes conga line of young virgins to a volcano god.... the games namesake as you can.
its a little bit benny hill if you remember him... but less smutty..and with sprites and bongo's

you control the tribes elder taking the followers to the altar for sacrifice avoiding boulders and lava through 10 levels of frantic volcanic nonsense.

appstore link to Krakatoa Jr

Online Demo available to play here

Heres a promo video for you to check out:-

Youtube link | Pop Up

and some footage of it running on device.

Youtube link | Pop Up

Just submitted to the app store so fingers crossed.. 3 weeks ish.
99c/59p like a can of coke. except it refreshes your mind.

Thanks for looking.
sorry if ive offended your virginity kids... wasnt my intention. be proud of it.

Robin.
Every Frame Counts Ltd.
www.krakatoajr.com

Last edited by EFC; 08-30-2009 at 07:16 AM. Reason: Added demo link
08-18-2009, 01:11 PM
Wow first off I'll be truthful but it might sound mean but here it goes. The game looks really dumb and has a dumb concept imo.

And what if you were one of those virgins?

Anyways, I wish you the best of luck. No hard feelings.

08-18-2009, 01:45 PM
I need gameplay to base my judgement on the game.

And are you really complaining about sacrificing FAKE, NOT REAL virgins and then asking us how we would feel if we were in that app? That's a fail IMO...

7/26/10-- Matt Garza throws first no-hitter in Rays history!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyoHazuki View Post
It may strike you as disrespectful to ask questions, that's ok, it strikes me as stupid not to.
08-18-2009, 02:02 PM
I think the concept sounds hillarious personally. It proves you can make a game out of anything. Might pick this one up when it comes out although with the whole sacraficing virgins idea i think your gonna get a parental rating and its gonna take longer than 3 weeks for them to ok this one.

Now Playing: EDEN, Baseball Superstars 2011
Twitter: @thepoisonivy
08-18-2009, 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yourofl10 View Post
OMG what if you were one of the Furries from Minigore!!!
08-18-2009, 04:15 PM
yeah ... ok you got me.. no real virgins were hurt during the making of this game.
R.
08-18-2009, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fahdiz View Post
OMG what if you were one of the Furries from Minigore!!!
well at least, before being blasted, they probably had some furry fun
08-18-2009, 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yourofl10 View Post
Wow first off I'll be truthful but it might sound mean but here it goes. The game looks really dumb and has a dumb concept imo.

Anyways, I wish you the best of luck. No hard feelings.
Don't worry he's just one of the local 10 yr olds that roam this forum. His opinion really shouldn't hold too much weight. The game sounds great. Although I could never sacrifice a virgin. A shrivled whore yes, but a virgin...nah. Try making a shrivled whore mode and I'll pick this up for sure

My friend said to me, "I think the weather's trippy." I said, "No, man, it's not the weather that's trippy, perhaps it is the way that we perceive it that is indeed trippy." Then I thought, "Man, I should've just said, 'Yeah."CS.one R3DC3ll Faction-Join us or die...proud member of TheBeastlyNinja Epic-uber elite comedy crew
08-18-2009, 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by le'deuche123 View Post
Don't worry he's just one of the local 10 yr olds that roam this forum. His opinion really shouldn't hold too much weight. The game sounds great. Although I could never sacrifice a virgin. A shrivled whore yes, but a virgin...nah. Try making a shrivled whore mode and I'll pick this up for sure
lmao, but there would be no value in that sacrifice

Gamecenter: Will090
08-18-2009, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will090 View Post
lmao, but there would be no value in that sacrifice
True that. If there was supposed to be no value in the sacrifice we would just sacrifice Hodapp instead

Just kidding.

7/26/10-- Matt Garza throws first no-hitter in Rays history!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyoHazuki View Post
It may strike you as disrespectful to ask questions, that's ok, it strikes me as stupid not to.