★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: iTower now available in app store!

08-18-2009, 01:14 PM
iTower now available in app store!

Hi there, my first fully featured game is available to purchase now for 99 cents in the app store.
It is a jenga style block stacking game, check it out if you are interested!

Here is the company website: http://www.fundocomo.com/fundocomo.com/FunDocomo.html
Here is the link to the app store:

Version 2.0 has already been submitted for review, which adds multiple environment to play in, high scores, player name entry and facebook score submission. Any updates will always be free for those who already bought version 1.0.
08-18-2009, 01:19 PM
Ok I was never bothered by shill reviews, but this application has 12 different reviewers, each one probably the developer. I mean... really?

08-18-2009, 01:26 PM
Looks interesting and I might have to give it a try... but I wish the video on your webpage showed actual game play and not just some screen shots. And I have to admit that I'm a little turned off when I look at the key words in your iTunes page and see that you've listed a lot of big named games. Piggy backing on things that have nothing to do with your game is something that has always bothered me in the app store.

Strange that these two little items have caused me hesitation in spending a mere dollar... but in truth it does.

Show some game play in your video for the next go around... thanks.

Agent of TOFTT
Gamecenter Tag: QuickWit5
08-18-2009, 02:36 PM
Yeah, keyword spamming is a major turnoff for me.

Also, the URL to your site makes me want to repeatedly shout "APPLY DIRECTLY TO FOREHEAD."

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
08-18-2009, 02:38 PM
good luck with your game! having said that, ppl here ( much like myself ) like the screens and vids to be posted on the thread ( why does ur link have the same name in it 3 times in a row?? )
08-18-2009, 03:17 PM
Originally Posted by shawn_10 View Post
( why does ur link have the same name in it 3 times in a row?? )
I'm guessing that's got something to do with an iWeb-generated site (view source), default settings, etc.
08-19-2009, 10:44 PM
Hey there, to clarify... I am the developer of the game, as in I wrote all the code, and created all the content. But it was under contract, so the contractee is the one who is responsible for the marketing/website and all that. I have informed them about the keyword spam and other marketing issues which they are taking steps to correct, and I am thankful for the feedback!

In any case, many of my personally suggested improvements to the design are now under submission, and any other suggestions to improvements will be considered!