• Device: Universal
  • Size: 242.3 MB
  • Version: 1.20
  • Price: $4.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (5)
App description: Game Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU50Gj03g4Q

-

NOTICE: This game is only for iPhone4S/iPad2/iPad mini or newer device.

-

The Industrial Revolution started. Machinery intelligence evolved.

Some evil AI machinery started a war to all human beings. The wind of war swept the world quickly. The AI machinery army call themselves Anger Force, and claim to be new lords of this planet

-

Anger Force: Strikers is a classic shoot em up game with fantastic graphics and gameplay that everybody can enjoy!

-

Features:

*Classic shoot em up with tons of new game-play elements.
*Three game modes: Arcade, Experts, Mission Challenge, and more Game Mode will come soon.
*Four different characters, and each character have 3 total 12 individual skills.
*Unique combo system.
*Two weeks total 12 levels.
*Various enemies, dozens huge bosses.
*Combine powerful items with characters to create your own strategy.
*Competition with global players.

Graphics&Sounds:

*14 original music.
*Abundant sounds effect.
*Unique hand-drawing comic style.
*Excellent environment.
*Meticulous animation.
04-10-2014, 08:09 AM
They have a gameplay video on their website. http://www.screambox.net/

Here's a direct link to the video file: http://www.weebly.com/uploads/2/7/5/...4_720p_679.mp4

Game Center/Steam/PSN: Echoen
How to: embed [youtube] vids | Using [AppInfo]
My Youtube channel

04-10-2014, 08:10 AM
Wow this looks fantastic. There hasn't been a nice quality shmup on the app store in some time now.

Playing: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle
Waiting:Last Class Heroes, Chaos Rings 3, Starships
GameCenter: StriveMind
04-10-2014, 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by strivemind View Post
Wow this looks fantastic. There hasn't been a nice quality shmup on the app store in some time now.
You said it - quality.

I bought about five or six shmups this year, mediocre the best. So i feel a bit burnt. Suspicious here in the features: Two weeks total 12 stages. Feels like there are six levels plus a 'next six levels coming soon' thing going on ?!

I dare to ask if someone already took the plunge and hopefully didn't get drowned ?

Edit: oh hack, downloading...until today i only bought four games in four weeks, so what's another three bucks, right?
Back soon with some infos...

Last edited by Qwertz555; 04-10-2014 at 09:06 AM.
04-10-2014, 09:53 AM
Waiting on imps on relative touch controls.

That app icon doesnt suggest a shmup at all though.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
04-10-2014, 10:15 AM
Ok the real good things first. Relative controls work absolutely fine ! This and the art work alone would get a recommendation. So if three bucks don't hurt you, support the Devs.

About the six stages...my guess was right. Due to Gamecenter we only have six, at the moment. Very, very curious about the other six coming, because i don't see them in the menu "coming soon". Maybe they meant twelve together with the Arcade and Expert mode ? Or how do you understand their description, EP ? While the music is pretty good, the sfx sounds of your hero, firing your laser shots, is not there. Feels a bit lost and empty. Destroying and crushing the foes is ok. Hmm...still recommended to fill your itch, it's definitely the most polished shmup this year (or did i miss one ?).

Ah yeah, three beautifuly drawn characters to unlock via iap ($4/2/1) and some money bags to buy. So far not needed. No doubler it seems, but not sure because it always says searching when i want to load the iap screen.
04-10-2014, 02:18 PM

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014
04-10-2014, 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertz555 View Post
Ok the real good things first. Relative controls work absolutely fine ! This and the art work alone would get a recommendation. So if three bucks don't hurt you, support the Devs.

About the six stages...my guess was right. Due to Gamecenter we only have six, at the moment. Very, very curious about the other six coming, because i don't see them in the menu "coming soon". Maybe they meant twelve together with the Arcade and Expert mode ? Or how do you understand their description, EP ? While the music is pretty good, the sfx sounds of your hero, firing your laser shots, is not there. Feels a bit lost and empty. Destroying and crushing the foes is ok. Hmm...still recommended to fill your itch, it's definitely the most polished shmup this year (or did i miss one ?).

Ah yeah, three beautifuly drawn characters to unlock via iap ($4/2/1) and some money bags to buy. So far not needed. No doubler it seems, but not sure because it always says searching when i want to load the iap screen.

Rtype2
04-11-2014, 07:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Rtype2
Right, thanks void. Beautiful and difficult as hell.
Was a day one buy and i even beat it, but only in that bugged invisible mode.

I forgot Touch Force. Very interesting and great take on the shmup formula, unfortunatelly very short but very polished nonetheless.

Talking top down/side scroller, the ones i found mediocre were:
Arc War, Super Shmup, Lego Star Wars, Galaxy Conquerors, Revolution Ace and (still rofl about that name, free) King of Shmup.

Hey it's april, good chance to see a beauty coming.

And this one starts growing on me, i really do like it.
04-11-2014, 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertz555 View Post

Right on. Thanks for the impressions and everything. I'll probably wind up picking this up. You guys are definitely right. There's been a real lack of polished shmups this year (thankfully, there's been a few updates that brought back a couple older titles - Phoenix, Blazing Star, Deathsmiles...), and I'm kinda itchin for one. =o)

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
.Decluster, Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Incoboto, Imps In Tokyo, Auro
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: cEvin Key - Music For Cats & Download - Furnace+III