App description: Smashing Zelebrities mixes crude humor, stars and tons of zombies in a wild action story with a retro style and innovative gameplay that you can not stop playing.

Only the world's biggest zombie stars can stay in this luxurious hotel. We reserve the right to refuse admission to humans because the fresh brain aroma disrupts the "rest" of the most famous zombies.

Climb floors non-stop and discover all the dark secrets behind the Zombie Star Palace, while wiping out every zombie that gets in your way.

SIMPLE CONTROLS
Touch to jump! You will enjoy playing many awesome games crushing zombies.

STUNNING RETRO GRAPHICS
Pixelart graphics by Markus Gmuer, the creator of the graphics of legendary Time Geeks.

FAMOUS ZOMBIES
Discover all the famous guests concealed inside the hotel.

UNIVERSAL AND ICLOUD SYNCHRO
Download the game to your iPad and continue playing in your iPhone where you left off.

90 GAME CENTER ACHIEVEMENTS
Full integration with Game Center. Discover in which floor your friends got killed and challenge them to beat you.

WEAPONS AND POWER-UPS
Roast them to ashes, freeze them until they explode into tiny ice cubes, discovers the power of the donut, etc. Thousand of fun ways to kill them.

RETINA RESOLUTION FOR IPAD AND IPHONE
Also adapted to iphone5 screen.
04-12-2014, 09:38 PM
Is this a Crazy Bill add on? Search only comes up with it.

04-12-2014, 10:06 PM
I'm seeing this on the store, is it just a lite version of Crazy Bill or a free version?
04-12-2014, 11:05 PM
It's Crazy Bill, but with some changes. Kinda feels like Crazy Bill v2.0

Changes I noticed in 2 games are as follows:
1. One touch tap controls. Instead of the manual shooting, now shooting is automatic.
2. When you are about to get on a floor with a Zelebrity, there will be a sniping mini game first. Tilt to control, tap to fire. It's a nice change of pace, but the tilt kinda puts me off.

The changes are ok, but i think i'd stick to Crazy Bill. Havent tried playing a third time. Sorry havent played more to see what else is changed or added.

It's free, so yeah, check it out. Crazy Bill was really good, so if you havent played that, you can play this.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
04-12-2014, 11:15 PM
Look good, downloading to play for weekend.
04-12-2014, 11:16 PM
Every time I get to the sniper mini-game, I find the zombie, shoot him/her as many times as possible and then my game is over.
04-12-2014, 11:26 PM
The Game is sadly currently slightly bugged (Crash Log can be found here) but also some bigger Ads seem to hide more then they should:

Rating:

3/5

Note:

Changed my Rating from 1/5 to 3/5 since the oversized Banner seem to only appear in some Regions where iAds/iMob is generating that Way more Income and that`s something the Developer can`t influence or direct +

The current Crash to the Desktop will get fixed in the next Update same as the current Banner Size will get replaced with a smaller One that doesn`t hide anything behind a Full Size Banner but actually does appear below the Timer & Ammountion.

Last edited by Sanuku; 04-13-2014 at 01:20 AM. Reason: Changed my Rating from 1/5 to 3/5
04-12-2014, 11:41 PM
Yes. Smashing Zelebrities is very similar to Crazy Bill but we've aded some cool new features with the "Zelebrities" and now the game is more direct: No in-game shop because all items unlocked from minute zero and the game is now 100% free without inApp's and only one optional inApp to remove ads.

@Sanuku: Can you try with a simple reset of your iPad to fix the problem of your crash

@Sanuku: What's the problem with this banner? The banner never hides the famous (i can see the famous in your scree-shoot in the top/left side) and if you don't like the banner you can pay $0.99 once and forget all the ads for ever.
04-12-2014, 11:55 PM
I don't get any ads.
04-13-2014, 12:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanovich View Post
@Sanuku: Can you try with a simple reset of your iPad to fix the problem of your crash
Good Morning. I tried the Game a bunch of times and it always crashed when the Game wanted to load up a Video Ad. The Log File seem to have always come up with the same Error Message. I restarted the iPad Air and the Crash did disapear and instead the Game did showed a Video Ad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanovich View Post
@Sanuku: What's the problem with this banner? The banner never hides the famous (i can see the famous in your scree-shoot in the top/left side) and if you don't like the banner you can pay $0.99 once and forget all the ads for ever.
The Banner does overlay currently the Picture of the Zombie you have to shoot down, how much time & ammunition is left.

If someone isn`t aware of whome they have to kill they will probably search through the Screen without actually knowing what to do or just till the timer runs out or no ammunition is left

To make it easier for those that don`t know what I`m talking about:

How it should be:

How it is currently:

The Game has already one Ad that does appear always during the Run Phase + the Video Ads but why not disable the Banner for the Shooting Part or put it on the upper Part of the Screen where it isn`t hiding anything .

I just don`t understand why someone would hide behind a Ad a Feature (Timer, Ammunition, Picture of the Zombie you have to kill) of the Game?!

Last edited by Sanuku; 04-13-2014 at 12:32 AM.