Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-14-2014, 02:08 PM

Default Fable Age (by Blue Tea Games US)

Old 04-14-2014, 02:14 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

This seems to be a puzzle and dragons clone.

Been playing for ten minutes, gorgeous graphics and Dungeon Raid mechanics for matching gems.
Old 04-14-2014, 07:43 PM

Default Game Impressions

Old 04-14-2014, 09:07 PM

Oh I'm interested!

Wow, beautiful game. Tons better than most clones, beautiful visuals / dungeon mechanics as posted above. This is a gem! Will leave greater impressions later including:

Pvp / iap / content ect.

ID for rare: CX88aJ8oSP

Last edited by Zeillusion; 04-14-2014 at 09:46 PM..
Old 04-14-2014, 09:27 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeillusion View Post
Oh I'm interested!

Wow, beautiful game. Tons better than most clones, beautiful visuals / dungeon mechanics as posted above. This is a gem! Will leave greater impressions later including:

Pvp / iap / content ect.
Please do! Im mostly concerned about IAP requirement.
Old 04-14-2014, 10:28 PM

Okay so...

The game is pretty awesome. It has an energy system, you have 22 energy & every quest you do uses 1 energy I believe. It's not a problem because as most games, in the beginning you level every few quests. So your constantly recharging energy. It's not to bad though, you can do 22 rounds with that energy.

Pvp, doesn't seem to exist. You can add friends and use there leader to assis you in battle. They're seems to be daily special events / dungeons. You earn materials from special dungeons to evolve your monsters/warriors.

You also get books doing quests that allow you to level your hero. You earn extra hereos doing quests. You also earn diamonds every so often that allows you to buy new hereos. It's a gamble though. Iap is diamonds, which is used strictly to obtain hereos from the gamble.

It's your standard match 3 / rpg with some refreshing twists. There is a chain mechanic, which allows you to not only match just 1 colors but other colors together as well. For instance, you start with 20 chains ( you can hold more as you level ) but you can match let's say 5 red tiles, and for 5 chains you can start matching blue,green, or pink next.

It's got beautiful visuals & plenty of content it seems. Special dungeon events daily as well. Seems to throw plenty at you to do! I already have two 3* characters so getting setup shouldn't coast money.

I would love to see pvp events added. Maybe an auction house?

Those are my impressions so far (:
Old 04-14-2014, 10:58 PM

Most interesting part of this game is the link system. Neat idea
Got a 4* after completing tutorial
Use my inv code: mCiSyhGhcl
Old 04-14-2014, 11:03 PM
iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeworld View Post
Most interesting part of this game is the link system. Neat idea
Got a 4* after completing tutorial
Use my inv code: mCiSyhGhcl
I got a 5* after my tutorial is that normal?

EDIT: Use my inv code: Uu3sPwPHrv
Old 04-14-2014, 11:23 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

I almost passed this over as another puzzle RPG clone. Gave it a shot and haven't put it down yet.

It's kind of a Spirit Stones/Puzzle and Dragons hybrid also similar to Brave Frontier since they have the same setup. It's inspired by them definitely.

But I like the art style here better than all of those games, and the fairy tale theme isn't a cheesy as it first seems. The quests are sectioned off into books of familiar fables, but this is an old world, not Disneyesque feel. It also feels very polished.

It uses the match 3 of Spirit Stones (Dungeon Raid) with some twists that set it apart.

The game seems to be generous so far giving out premium currency.

Also, it doesn't have a unit cost system as far as I can tell, one of my pet peeves with P&D and Spirit Stones. Looks like you can field your best 4 units right away. Nice.

Not bad, they have limited time quests, events, etc. I hope the devs get a lot of downloads, they may be onto something good here.

Edit: I guess I'll add my referral code? VK4RHnsNao (case sensitive)

Last edited by Sequence; 04-14-2014 at 11:32 PM..
Old 04-14-2014, 11:34 PM

Your all lucky! I got a 3 star after tutorial. Maybe I'll start over hehe. I currently have 4 3*'s. & yeah! It's an amazing game. Wish it didn't have the boarder on the top and bottom on the larger iphone screen

Edit: didn't realize the iap is extremely expensice though. 1$ per stone, the cheapest hero pack is 5 stones which is 5$. Not holding me back from playin though

Edit: that's crazy you got a 5*! I think there is only 3 available at this moment in time. I've done 20 quests and have used help from friends each quest. I've only seen 1 5* and that's the prince. Which leads me to believe there ultra rare and as of now only 3 types of 5*'s

Last edited by Zeillusion; 04-14-2014 at 11:41 PM..