★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Hero DeckMasters is the ultimate RPG x TCG game. The story centers on a child who, on the day he/she turned sixteen, is told of a story of his father who was one of the greatest Hero DeckMasters and sacrificed himself to save the world. However, the enemies have risen again and the world is facing grave danger. You embark on a journey as the child to save the world, and to become the strongest Hero DeckMaster by collecting Hero Cards that possess the power of ancient heroes.

The world of Hero DeckMasters offers deep game play with more than 500 Hero Cards that consist of three races: Man, Monster, and Robot.

Use the power of deckmaster to fuse the collected cards and take on other masters to become the ultimate Hero DeckMaster!
04-14-2014, 03:16 PM
I wonder if the combat is automated? cant tell from the trailer. iPhone portrait mode games looks so squished on ipad.
04-14-2014, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansKaosu View Post
I wonder if the combat is automated? cant tell from the trailer. iPhone portrait mode games looks so squished on ipad.
Automated and yes the Portait Mode Battles are squished which seem to be how the Developer wanted it to look like from the beginning.

Last edited by Sanuku; 04-14-2014 at 04:11 PM.
04-14-2014, 04:10 PM
What's up with all these automated combat TCGs. Do the devs think we are not capable of battling ourselves?

GC: Rancub
Currently playing: Battleheart: Legacy
04-14-2014, 04:29 PM
Ive been playing this since yesterday
Every area in the quest mode has an arena that you can complete (against AI) for rewards.
PVP consist of fighting against players for resource (6=1 item) and just simple pvp
your deck consist of an attack deck and a defense deck
evolution is predetermined

overall an OKAY game

no guilds as far as I'm concerned
at lvl 30 you unlock COMPETE which Im not sure what it does
you can only refer your facebook friends

PS: It'll ask you if you want to download high or low quality card, go with low