App description: ## One-Touch Game ##

This is a Super Driving Training for Special Agents of Secret Service.

Rock to survive as long as you can! Outrun the Police Cars, Jet Planes and Dodge Obstacles crazily with the Super Sports Car!

Pixel Outrun is a great mix between Flappy Bird and all those skill driving games out there, even though saying that its a Flappy Bird clone would be a horrible exaggeration. The game is solid enough to be considered a copy of nothing, and the result of a great mind who wants to challenge and enrage you all.

- Touch Tap Play

(*To See More Info. Here: http://www.touchtapplay.com/pixel-outrun-is-a-crazy-insane-game-for-your-iphone/ )

==========================
********* !!!! NOTICE !!!! *********
*** IF YOU GET SEIZURES OR GET DIZZY EASILY, PLEASE CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE PLAYING THIS GAME.
*** EXHAUSTED CONDITION MAY CAUSE YOU CONFUSED OR DIZZY WHEN SEEING PICTURES MOVING QUICKLY, PLEASE TAKE A REST IMMEDIATELY WHEN YOU FEEL TIRED BEFORE OR AFTER PLAYING THIS GAME.

********* !!!! CAUTION !!!! **********
*** DO NOT TRY ANYTHING IN THE GAME WITH REAL CARS AT HOME.
*** IT COULD BE FATAL AND TOO DANGEROUS!
*** YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
-----------------------------------------

Please do NOT hesitate to email me here if you have any question or suggestion:

afroian.angry.water@gmail.com
04-14-2014, 06:16 PM
This shouldn't work at all. The dev has provided the option to use tilt or touch controls by implementing both simultaneously. The way everything moves when you steer feels like it should cause sea sickness.

But there's something about the way it frantically throws hazards at you that endears it to me, a bit like a hyperactive puppy.
04-14-2014, 06:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_bez View Post
This shouldn't work at all. The dev has provided the option to use tilt or touch controls by implementing both simultaneously. The way everything moves when you steer feels like it should cause sea sickness.

But there's something about the way it frantically throws hazards at you that endears it to me, a bit like a hyperactive puppy.
Downloading because it may cause sea sickness
04-14-2014, 08:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
Downloading because it may cause sea sickness
This.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
04-14-2014, 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_bez View Post
This shouldn't work at all. The dev has provided the option to use tilt or touch controls by implementing both simultaneously.
Not sure what you mean.. You can choose the control method before each game starts. Not very practical, but it works for me.
04-15-2014, 01:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hvianna View Post
Not sure what you mean.. You can choose the control method before each game starts. Not very practical, but it works for me.
Nah. It shows you both control methods but they're both always enabled. If you tilt your device then lift your thumb for a second to adjust, you'll veer rapidly off course.