★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Developer, UI Designer, and Beta Tester available

08-18-2009, 09:37 PM
Send a message via AIM to angelsfan27vg Send a message via Yahoo to angelsfan27vg Send a message via Skype™ to angelsfan27vg
Developer, UI Designer, and Beta Tester available

I am a up and coming developer meaning i can write up design docs and can bring and idea the extra step closer to a reality. I am NOT a programmer yet i know very, very basic Obj-C. I also design UIs for games as well as other apps in Photoshop or Interface Builder or even Basalmiq Mockups. Beta testing is also an interest of mine so if there are apps which need beta testing send me a PM right away.

Thanks,
angelsfan

Iron Gate Studios: www.irongatestudios.com
Check out our apps on the App Store!
Plus+/Gameloft Live/OpenFeint: angelsfan27vg
08-19-2009, 07:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelsfan27vg View Post
I am a up and coming developer meaning i can write up design docs and can bring and idea the extra step closer to a reality. I am NOT a programmer yet i know very, very basic Obj-C. I also design UIs for games as well as other apps in Photoshop or Interface Builder or even Basalmiq Mockups. Beta testing is also an interest of mine so if there are apps which need beta testing send me a PM right away.

Thanks,
angelsfan
You get a /flame for asking to be a Beta Tester
Shame on you

Occasional Reviewer on ThePortableGamer
Official Reviewer on Razorianfly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Space Girl
It was like the other day I went to MarthaStewart.com's forums for advice on how to program my new T-89 graphing calculator and well, let's just say no one there was very helpful.
08-19-2009, 05:16 PM
Pm sent!

Tester of over 30 games
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nudgenudge View Post
Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.