★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Trak4 1.1 Finally Approved. Promo Code giveaway tomorrow (8/19/09)

08-18-2009, 09:53 PM
Trak4 1.1 Finally Approved. Promo Code giveaway tomorrow (8/19/09)

Hello Touch Arcade!

After nearly 3 weeks in review, the Trak4 1.1.1 update was finally approved by Apple today! Whew. That was a long wait.

Be watching the forums on Wednesday, August 19th and I'll be giving away at least 30 promo codes in celebration. I'll try and give them out at random points during the day. Some in the morning, some in the afternoon, and some in the evening - so keep a sharp eye out on the Touch Arcade forums for your chance to win.

1.1.1 adds the following features.

1) 30 more puzzles (for a total of 89)
2) A Pause button (so you can take a quick break in play)
3) Save state, exit the game via the home button and you can come back to the action next time you launch the game.
4) Improved scoring - earn bonus points for playing with shorter amounts of time on the clock to reward players who want an extra challenge
5) A bug fix or two.

No begging please - and there will be more details tomorrow on the giveaway.

I'll be submitting 1.2 to Apple tonight (which is why the giveaway is going to happen tomorrow and not now). 1.2 will have a lot of great features including - 36 more puzzles (for a total of 125), a second tile set, the option to turn sounds off and listen to iPod music while playing, and a stats screen to see how well you have been doing.
08-18-2009, 09:54 PM
I have a lot of fun with this game. I think that the puzzle really helps with visual awareness. Also the patterns are very clever.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
08-28-2009, 04:47 AM
Cool game, it makes the visual memory work and it's not so easy as it seems

Maybe the possibility of scores online ?
08-28-2009, 05:18 AM
i be looking forward to it