App description: Rogue Heroes is fast-paced 2D action-platforming game with RPG elements.

- explore the depth of procedurally generated levels
- upgrade your hero
- level up and collect equipment with unique set bonuses
- complete quests
- discover secrets
- fight against dangerous bosses and enemies
- progress through different locations with deadly traps and obstacles
- earn achievements
- no in-apps, no ads!

http://mykungfugames.com/rogue-heroes/
04-15-2014, 08:00 PM
I'm intrigued by this. It could be good, but the Scribblenauts art rip has me concerned a little. Definitely interested in any impressions!

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Xbox: PeteOzzy Steam: PeteOzzy GC: PeteOzzy107 PSN: PeteOzzy107 Friend Invites always welcome.

04-15-2014, 08:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadkinsPVP View Post
I can't see anything
Yeah it usually does that if the app isnt out in your region yet. Easiest way is to copy-paste the link into a browser, or wait it out to release in your appstore.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
04-15-2014, 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
I'm intrigued by this. It could be good, but the Scribblenauts art rip has me concerned a little. Definitely interested in any impressions!
Yeah, and the fonts, menus, and pokes at humor seem a bit too much like a Butterscotch Shenanigans game

But regardless of those, it seems like a pretty solid game. Anyone know the pricing?
04-15-2014, 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCho133 View Post
Yeah, and the fonts, menus, and pokes at humor seem a bit too much like a Butterscotch Shenanigans game

But regardless of those, it seems like a pretty solid game. Anyone know the pricing?
Showing as $1.99.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
04-16-2014, 02:23 AM
Anyone picked this up yet?
04-16-2014, 05:18 AM
The game was pulled from the store for a few hours, but now it's back. Should be available worldwide

Last edited by PeterSh; 04-16-2014 at 05:22 AM.
04-16-2014, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterSh View Post
The game was pulled from the store for a few hours, but now it's back. Should be available worldwide

Is that it a bit like Rogue Legacy?

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
04-16-2014, 08:32 AM
Should be now back on the iTune Store.
04-16-2014, 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
Is that it a bit like Rogue Legacy?
Yes. I'd say that it's some kind of a mix of Rogue Legacy + Heroes of Loot + Super Meat Boy