• Publisher: DeNA Corp.
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 127.3 MB
  • Version: 0.9.246
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Be the ultimate playmaker as you dominate your way through the league all the way to the top! Run, pass or drive? Its up to you! Call ALL the shots, build the team of your dreams and stiff-arm the competition.

FEATURES
- PLAY Season Mode or go head-to-head against other players in Challenge Mode.
- SIMPLE one-touch controls let you direct the action on the field.
- DRAFT players, set your lineup and train players to make the best team in the league.
- COMPETE for the top spot on the Leaderboards.
- CUSTOMIZE your team name, logo, and color theme.

The ball is in your hands. Do you have what it takes to build the ultimate team?
04-15-2014, 10:44 PM
Thanks for the video. Was excited seeing potentially an NFL management game but I don't think this is it! Seems very freemium based and the draft isn't a draft, more like a shop. My hunt for the perfect NFL simulation game goes on !
04-17-2014, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Thanks for the video. Was excited seeing potentially an NFL management game but I don't think this is it! Seems very freemium based and the draft isn't a draft, more like a shop. My hunt for the perfect NFL simulation game goes on !
I was excited for a few minutes too. Till I watched it and your right a store. Stupid freemium. There is a game you can get however, it's called Pro Strategy Football 2013. The graphics are rough but since when do graphics really matter? It's very fun! It's worth every penny dude. I play it and enjoy it but I have so many games on my iphone I keep switching up and forgetting. I should make an app that randomly picks a game I currently own, either on my phone or one I already paid for on the AppStore. It will give a blurb and etc. I'll be so excited to try it i will probably forget it's mine till I see my saved game. :/

EDIT: Cause seriously... I don't need more games. I got lots that I only played for a few minutes