App description: Hack and slash evil demonssending them back to the hell from whence they came! Free to play!
NOTES:
This game is playable on iPhone 4,Touch 5,iPad 2 ,ipad mini and higher.
*Amazing Features*
- Enormous challenges and adventures await you!
- Employ special skills and equipment to complete your quest.
- Tap to attack, dodge, float, classical arcade gameplay.
- Play with (or against!) friends in this epic battle for the fate of mankind.

In this addictive ARPG, you play the role of a fierce Devil Hunter saving the world from the dominance of Senunos, a wicked demon king of godlike power.

Long ago, Gaia was a land of pious people and the deities they worshiped. Empires came and went, and one day a young lord, The Lionhearted, once again united the whole realm. As emperor, The Lionhearted grew greedy and obsessed with keeping power. Desperate and mad, The Lionhearted summoned forth the great devil Senunos through a mass bloody sacrifice of his people. Once Senunos appeared, though, he killed the gods of the land, took over their temples, and destroyed The Lionhearted. Now, the whole world is under the control of the demon lord . . .

The Warrior: Vicious and fearless, the Warrior is eager to use his mighty sword to hack down his foes. After the Warrior masters the basic attack, he can accumulate strength for the sword attack and cause multi-section damage.

The Assassin: A shadowy loner, the Assassin loves to wield her knife to quickly strike her enemies critical points with deadly precision. She excels in body-skills and combination attacks. After hitting the enemy with the third basic attack, she can immediately transition into kicking the surrounding enemies.

Devil Hunters is a joint 3D ARPG-masterpiece made by Gamecomb and Frozen Peak.

Above 16 years of age, fans of action games and fantasy

Want to learn more?
Please visit http://www.devilhunters.gamecomb.com/

Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/Gamecomb or like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/DevilHunters.Gamecomb to get the newest information.

Need help? Please send an email to us: devilhunters@gamecomb.com
04-15-2014, 11:39 PM
Worldwide?

04-16-2014, 04:15 AM
About the critical bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadkinsPVP View Post
Yes, game has a lot of potential. However it seems they messed up and made first mission(not sure of others) completely unbeatable. Can't kill anything.. But it's kinda expected since it literally just released an hour ago.
I can see this game being extremely good.
Events
Arena pvp
Co op
Boss battles
Loot
Doesn't get much better. Hopefully they fix it ASAP and let it take off. As I said , a lot of potential. We'll worth the try tomorrow morning in hope of an update.

Edit:
Maybe I'm wrong but it seems to be going through maintenance now.
Howdy MadkinsPVP,
I'm Larry from the developer of this game. We are so sorry for all the troubles. As the current version can not be compatible with our server very well, you guys will be stuck in the tutorial coz you are driven to the hard mode of later dungeon.

In fact, we have already submitted the newest binary for review, which includes better graphics and new lottery function. In the meanwhile, we are trying our best to request an expedited review from Apple in order to provide a better experience for all the players. The current binary has been rejected. Hope you can understand. We will inform you once the game gets ready for sale.

Thanks so much. Sincerely feel sorry for the troubles!

Devil Hunters
04-16-2014, 04:59 AM
Is the game worldwide or what?
04-16-2014, 05:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenken11 View Post
Is the game worldwide or what?
Yep. But it has been maintaining now. Sorry for your trouble
04-16-2014, 08:11 PM
Quote:
It's gonna cost $$? Please keep me updated via pm if possible. I'm jntterested in playing once stable
It is a F2P game. I will inform you once updated.
04-18-2014, 06:11 AM
New version is released now.

Quote:
It's gonna cost $$? Please keep me updated via pm if possible. I'm jntterested in playing once stable
Hi, the update is coming. We have fixed the bug now. Here's the announcement.

Announcement of Bug Fix in Devil Hunters 1.2.0

Dear Heroes, we have fixed an issue in Devil Hunters 1.2.0 ( Players were stuck in the tutorial coz foes cant be defeated.). We sincerely apologize for it. As a compensation, players who login new Devil Hunters 1.2.1 before PST 0:00 AM on April 21, will get 200 golds, 250,000 souls, 250,000 silver coins.

Thanks you for your patience. We hope you continue enjoying our game and help us make it better!

Devil Hunters formally releases with seven activities:

1. Super gift for new register:
Permanent
Rewards: 30 golds, 50,000 silver coins, 50,000 souls

2. Big surprise for first recharge
Permanent
Rewards: Recharging any amount of golds for the first time, you will get extra rebate.

3. Double rewards everyday
From 4/18 to 5/1
Receive double rewards after login every day.

Double PK scores
From 4/ 18 to 5/1
PK scores from arena are double during this period.

5. Fight your way to top
Deadline to noon 5/20
Top 1-3: Gift pack worths 20 dollars which includes silver coins, souls, enhancement pack, soul crystal, stamina and keys.
 Top 4-10: Gift pack worths 10 dollars which includes silver coins, souls, enhancement pack, soul crystal, stamina and keys.

6. Level packs help you to level up fast
Permanent
You will get a level pack every tenth level, which includes golds, souls, silver coins, materials, etc.

7. Review reward
Permanent
Hey heroes, if you like the game, please review Devil Hunters in App Store with over 3 stars. Hope you can send your screenshot of the review to devilhunters@gamecomb.com. Then you will get a promo code which can be exchange for 300,000 silvers coins, 300,000 souls, 20 small potions, 100 enhancement stones and 3 perfect iron key.

8. Happy Lottery
From 4/ 18 to 5/1
During this period, you can enjoy half-price discount on rolling and resetting the lottery.
04-21-2014, 12:50 AM
Quote:
Game is fixed and pretty sweet. Reminds me of arcane legends but more direct. Loving it so far

Will give more feedback soon
Hi sin, this is our fashion show on the land of Gaia.

You can check more at our facebook:[url]https://www.facebook.com/Devilhunters.Gamecomb[/url]
06-30-2014, 11:45 AM
About to try this out, sanukus video looks fun, but we'll see. Imps to come