★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

If IOS came with a game preinstalled...

04-16-2014, 02:36 AM
If IOS came with a game preinstalled...

If IOS came with a game preinstalled, what do you think it would be? First, what would Apple would pick? Second, what would you pick?
I think Apple would choose something extremely mainstream and crappy like Candy Crush or Angry Birds. It would probably would be Candy Crush because Apple would make a ton more money.
If I would choose a game it would be either Punch Quest, Square ball, Cut the Rope, Slayin, or Ski Safari. I wouldn't put in a game that was preinstalled if it would be too challenging for idiots.
04-16-2014, 05:41 AM
Apple would choose either Clash of Clans, Candy Crush Saga, Boom Beach, or Simpsons Tapped Out. I would choose something from Foursaken. Heroes and Castles, Bug Heroes 2, or Block Fortress: War.

04-16-2014, 05:54 AM
Anything would be better than Nokia's "Snake" :P
04-16-2014, 06:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
If IOS came with a game preinstalled, what do you think it would be? First, what would Apple would pick? Second, what would you pick?
I think Apple would choose something extremely mainstream and crappy like Candy Crush or Angry Birds. It would probably would be Candy Crush because Apple would make a ton more money.
If I would choose a game it would be either Punch Quest, Square ball, Cut the Rope, Slayin, or Ski Safari. I wouldn't put in a game that was preinstalled if it would be too challenging for idiots.
Im pretty sure Apple's choice would be the Infinity Blade titles.

My pick is EPOCH 1 and 2. For reason that these involve a little bit of violence, but zero gore. These titles also showcase what the device is capable of in terms of visuals, which is always a major selling point.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

Last edited by Exact-Psience; 04-16-2014 at 06:47 AM.
04-16-2014, 11:19 AM
Solitaire?

It's not a totally crazy idea considering Apple released that poker game when the app store first came out.
04-16-2014, 11:27 AM
If you had asked me a year ago, I woulda said Angry Birds or Infinity Blade.

Now, I'd say Threes!, Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, or Infinity Blade.
04-16-2014, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCho133 View Post
If you had asked me a year ago, I woulda said Angry Birds or Infinity Blade.

Now, I'd say Threes!, Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, or Infinity Blade.
Threes would be a good one.
04-16-2014, 01:33 PM
I'd say Oceanhorn or Swordigo. This ones would be great.
04-16-2014, 01:46 PM
Most of the suggestions here are way too big. There's no way that Apple would force users to lose that much storage space to a game they might not even want.

Any game they included would probably be some simple puzzle/card game like Solitaire (as someone mentioned above), Freecell and Minesweeper that used to come with Windows.

I'm thinking games like Threes, 2048, Trainyard or Sokoban
04-16-2014, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dancj View Post
Most of the suggestions here are way too big. There's no way that Apple would force users to lose that much storage space to a game they might not even want.
Maybe flappy bird, then?