★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Frozen Synapse [iPad] - $2.99 -> $0.99

04-16-2014, 02:03 PM
#1
Joined: Jun 2010
Location: a[V-O-I-D]
Posts: 14,104
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Frozen Synapse [iPad] - $2.99 -> $0.99


04-16-2014, 02:59 PM
#2
Joined: Feb 2014
Location: Europe
Posts: 193
Ugh, i want this game so bad. Sadly, i am too poor for an iPad.

04-16-2014, 04:04 PM
#3
Joined: May 2013
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Posts: 1,631
Now with the Red expansion.
04-16-2014, 05:32 PM
#4
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 305
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer300 View Post
Ugh, i want this game so bad. Sadly, i am too poor for an iPad.
I'm sure you could get it on PC for cheap. Just wait for the upcoming steam sale.
04-16-2014, 05:45 PM
#5
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 184
Should Iwait until it goes free? I am tired of buying discounted games only to see them go free after a couple of months...
04-16-2014, 06:18 PM
#6
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 305
Quote:
Originally Posted by pouffie View Post
Should Iwait until it goes free? I am tired of buying discounted games only to see them go free after a couple of months...
Oh pouffie...
04-17-2014, 02:48 PM
#7
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 860
Quote:
Originally Posted by pouffie View Post
Should Iwait until it goes free? I am tired of buying discounted games only to see them go free after a couple of months...
It depends how much you want it. Would you rather risk not getting a game you want or spending a whole dollar that you could have avoided.
04-18-2014, 09:58 AM
#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by dancj View Post
It depends how much you want it. Would you rather risk not getting a game you want or spending a whole dollar that you could have avoided.
Mmmmm... It's not a whole dollar, just 99% of it. You can save the remaining 1% for another purchase (buy 99 games, get 1 free)
04-18-2014, 10:37 AM
#9
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 305
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualBoyFreak View Post
Mmmmm... It's not a whole dollar, just 99% of it. You can save the remaining 1% for another purchase (buy 99 games, get 1 free)
Excellent point!
04-18-2014, 04:29 PM
#10
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 184
Well, I went and bought against my good judgement and I already regret it. There is a steep learning curve. It will take a while until I learn how to play this. And the tutorials suck, they are too fast..