Hello All, it's nice to be here in Touch Arcade. Here I am posting the teaser and a few screenshots for Freediving Hunter, the game I made using Unity3d. I created all the graphics and did the coding myself. It was a challenging process but fun, too. I'd love to hear what you think.
Freediving Hunter is the ultimate action escape!
Master the electrifying art of freedive spearfishing! Discover the thrill and challenge of relying on your own virtual breath-holding ability as you patrol reefs, shipwrecks, and other marine environments in an exciting hunt for prized saltwater fish. Develop your “lung capacity” to conquer the depth and capture the biggest fish – but watch out… hungry sharks will try to steal your catch. Keep an eye on your lung capacity monitor, too – you don’t want to have a deadly underwater blackout!
Created by a former professional spearfisherman, Freediving Hunter is the first freediving spearfishing game.
Purchase price gives you access to EVERYTHING – no annoying pop up ads or costly in-game purchases!
• First- and third-person game play combination
• Create streaks, level up, and reach your “bag limit” to unlock new spearfishing gear
• Eighteen cool gear combos, each with its own unique look and skill set
• Ultimate gear combo will blow your mind – but you have to find it first
• Responsive, intuitive controls
• Unique fish fighting system
• Greedy sharks try to steal your fish
• Smart fish that react to your presence
• Time-restricted diving (based upon your virtual lung capacity) creates tension and suspense
• Difficulty and lung capacity increase as you play
• Underwater blackout system will lock you out of the game for 3 minutes
• Customizable UI colors
• Environment will make you feel like you’re underwater
• Seven different hunting spots to unlock
• Once you’ve unlocked hunting spots, you can move freely between them at your own pace
Last edited by Strongbox3d; 04-16-2014 at 04:05 PM. Reason: left out the game description