Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Promo Codes and Contests

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-17-2014, 01:20 AM
KWEST_tg KWEST_tg is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 8
Default Free Unlock Codes for KWEST : Intelligence , Trivia , and Mystery Game

Hi Guys ... We've lately Launched 'KWEST' , which is a game of intelligence, Knowledge, Mystery and Problem Solving. [[ KWEST is an iPhone / iPad game ]]

Here you can find detailed description of the game and its Topics : http://think-grow.biz/blog/kwest-the-minds-adventure/ ,,

This is a Download Link : https://itunes.apple.com/app/kwest-mystical-adventure-intelligence/id798581184?ls=1&mt=8

This code will allow you to unlock the Premium Mode for free (limited time and quantity) :

Qc687Dd31H

How to use it ? Download the Game , and go to Oracle , and Input that code there. It will unlock the Premium mode of the game, which removes Ads and the Caps on Knowledge Points and Tower Building..

( Please also like our Facebook page : www.think-grow.biz/Think.Grow )
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-17-2014, 01:39 AM
coolpepper43 coolpepper43 is online now
Senior Member
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,523
Default

Where is the oracle? These questions are pretty easy. I must be some type of genius. I already clicked on like 6 popup ads. I write very short sentences.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-17-2014, 02:02 AM
Lavender Lavender is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: United States
Posts: 1,117
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
Where is the oracle? These questions are pretty easy. I must be some type of genius. I already clicked on like 6 popup ads. I write very short sentences.
I've been looking for the 'oracle' also
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-17-2014, 02:05 AM
coolpepper43 coolpepper43 is online now
Senior Member
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,523
Default

Are you the gatekeeper? I'm the key master.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-17-2014, 02:50 AM
KWEST_tg KWEST_tg is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 8
Default

Ha ! Hi Cool

1) The Oracle : The name oracle isn't included ... but there are very few things that look like an oracle in the game ... I'll let you find it (hint -- The oracle belongs in the 'Magic' part of the game)

2) Great that you've clicked those ads ... we'll earn a few cents

3) The Questions start off very easy .... Let's see your Knowledge Grade when you've done like 200 questions ... on Levels 0 , 1 , and 2 , more than 70% of the questions are 'Easy' (you can see a question's difficulty at the bottom-right corner) ... For a true Rating of your Intelligence (not Knowledge) try the Brain Arena ...
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-17-2014, 03:09 AM
coolpepper43 coolpepper43 is online now
Senior Member
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,523
Default

Awesome got it. Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-17-2014, 11:29 AM
Lavender Lavender is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: United States
Posts: 1,117
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWEST_tg View Post
Ha ! Hi Cool

1) The Oracle : The name oracle isn't included ... but there are very few things that look like an oracle in the game ... I'll let you find it (hint -- The oracle belongs in the 'Magic' part of the game)

2) Great that you've clicked those ads ... we'll earn a few cents

3) The Questions start off very easy .... Let's see your Knowledge Grade when you've done like 200 questions ... on Levels 0 , 1 , and 2 , more than 70% of the questions are 'Easy' (you can see a question's difficulty at the bottom-right corner) ... For a true Rating of your Intelligence (not Knowledge) try the Brain Arena ...
Even with your hints here, I had to use my brain to figure it out. But.. I guess that's the point right? LOL

Any ways... Thank you
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-18-2014, 03:38 PM
KWEST_tg KWEST_tg is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 8
Default

Hopefully Lavander the head-use will be a prevalent and recurring theme in KWEST ... not just finding the oracle ... perhaps using her to solve the mysteries
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-18-2014, 06:11 PM
Lavender Lavender is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: United States
Posts: 1,117
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWEST_tg View Post
Hopefully Lavander the head-use will be a prevalent and recurring theme in KWEST ... not just finding the oracle ... perhaps using her to solve the mysteries
Yeah, okay, now back off!! Just kidding!

I love the type of games that make you think.
I believe that in today's times, that it is a medical necessity. I know that sounds crazy, but, every day we all are bombarded with technology. It's only right to make sure technology helps us keep our minds young and smart instead of of dumb and mindless like a drone.

I hope I made sense.

Thanks for the opportunity to play & learn with your game.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-18-2014, 06:12 PM
Lavender Lavender is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: United States
Posts: 1,117
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
Are you the gatekeeper? I'm the key master.
No, I'm a goddess.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent