Universal Drop Bot

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Chesu, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Chesu

Chesu New Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Florida, USA
    Hello! I've looked over Touch Arcade's rules, and I think I'm allowed to post this... but if not, please let me know. Also let me know whether this is the correct forum for this type of thread; I see other somewhat similar threads here, so I think it is, but you all know this forum better than I do.

Moving along! I'm currently developing an arcade-style game for iPhone and iPad called Drop Bot, and am running a Kickstarter campaign to fund certain aspects of its development. It's kind of hard to define what exactly Drop Bot is, so here's a gif of one of the game modes which explains nothing:

[​IMG]

That probably didn't help much. The short version is that you control a robot in free fall, with different game mechanics depending on the mode you're playing in. While some have you dodging swarms of balloons and robot-seeking magnets, others have you shooting down enemies or rescuing kittens.

More information on the game can be found here, at its Kickstarter project page. Backers at the ten dollar (USD) level and above will be included in the game as collectible bobblehead dolls, so if you've ever wanted your face in an iPhone game... Well, that's kind of weird, but this is one way to make it happen.

If you're interested, great! Every dollar helps! If you're not interested, also great! I really do appreciate you taking the time to get a close enough look to know that Drop Bot isn't for you. :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.