★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Dash Race (Full) now FREE!

04-17-2014, 11:05 AM
Dash Race (Full) now FREE!

Big Easter Bunny surprise -- pick up the full version of Dash Race for free. But be quick, it only will be free over the Easter holidays...

Checkout Dash Race and Café International on the AppStore
or visit the Rombos homepage for more infomation!

Last edited by Rombos; 04-17-2014 at 03:06 PM.
04-17-2014, 11:34 AM
Sounded nice. I wont be getting it though since for a paid app, you still have to pay IAP,s for extra tracks. To me that means; 'Not a full game.' Especially when the word 'Full' is in the title. Hmph...

04-17-2014, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
Sounded nice. I wont be getting it though since for a paid app, you still have to pay IAP,s for extra tracks. To me that means; 'Not a full game.' Especially when the word 'Full' is in the title. Hmph...
Well, Dash Race is definitely a full game w/o any more tracks than those included. The title just distinguishes it from the also existing slightly limited free version. It even contains more tracks right away than you can buy additionally, and it has no concept of "levels" or something, so you never need to buy more tracks at all to have all the fun, unless you get so addicted that you simply want more of them
I think you would still buy a car (or -- in this case -- accept it as a gift) even though there are additional gadgets you could buy if you want to.

04-20-2014, 01:47 AM
Happy Easter everyone!

Just two more days, so get it while it's still given away for free!

04-20-2014, 05:17 AM
Thank you Rombos for making this free. I will download it and see how it plays. Never heard of the pen and paper version, sound interesting!
03-31-2015, 11:41 AM
Happy Easter 2015!
Go for some completely free full version Dash Races over the Easter holidays!

02-21-2016, 03:48 PM
Very nice game! I played it a lot ( the app, I didn't know the pen and paper version ).
Somehow I lost my GC achievements along the way.