★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Kidexodus
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 58.1 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: A very tiny roguelike. Use your sword, shield, magic, potions, and special inventory items to battle your way through hordes of enemies.
04-18-2014, 01:54 AM
Why oh why did I spend all of my iTunes?! Well, this looks rather lovely even with the AppStore description spelling mistake. I can't turn down a roguelike, especially one with such wonderful visuals. Looking forward to hearing some impressions!

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Please note that I am not a moderator; I can't change thread titles, delete threads etc. I'm happy to help where I can but it's likely faster to contact a mod for assistance.

04-18-2014, 11:05 AM
This game is pretty fun. Pick up and play. No dungeons. Just endless battles, loot, and the occasional store. Limited space means managing your equipment carefully.
04-18-2014, 11:27 AM
So how does combat work? You just tap on enemies?
04-18-2014, 01:00 PM
Not Quite Red by Castle Pixel

04-18-2014, 01:02 PM
Wait a second, you're the same devs making Rex Rocket, right?
04-18-2014, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by triptych View Post
This game is pretty fun. Pick up and play. No dungeons. Just endless battles, loot, and the occasional store. Limited space means managing your equipment carefully.
I was wondering how to describe this, trip pretty much sums it up here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxsta View Post
So how does combat work? You just tap on enemies?
Yes. You have two stats. One for sword one for health. When your sword is at zero it takes your health to attack. You get spells as well, one time use items you find along the road or buy at the store. Potions that will refill your health or sword, again, found or bought. And some enemies drop power ups that you can't put in your inventory.
Overall, I think, it's a very basic concept with some charm. The small installed size and short games make it a good game to keep on a device and do a run when you have a few minutes. I doubt it'll be anyone's favourite game. I thought it was well worth the dollar, already.
04-18-2014, 01:11 PM
Yes! This was one of our game jam games from a few months ago. We polished it out and put it up today!!
04-18-2014, 01:12 PM
is there a way to close a post? I was going to shut this one down and let the other one run.
04-18-2014, 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CastlePixel View Post
is there a way to close a post? I was going to shut this one down and let the other one run.
Report your opening post, leave a note for a mod to shut it down. That's about all you can do.