★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Best city builder you've played

04-18-2014, 02:13 AM
Best city builder you've played

Hi all! I'm on vacation and looking for a good city builder to play, what have been your favorites? iPhone + iPad, paid or free, doesn't matter just looking to see what people have enjoyed the most, thanks!
04-18-2014, 09:11 AM
Dungeon Village and Pixel People. I enjoyed Motor World too. There was also a good one where you create and expand your settlement in a zombie infested setting, was ok, but i think it got boring coz it was a little bit more repetitive than most of the ones i mentioned here.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
04-18-2014, 05:18 PM
I 'beat' dungeon village already, was lotsa fun! Now I need a new fix
04-18-2014, 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baldeagle86 View Post
I 'beat' dungeon village already, was lotsa fun! Now I need a new fix
Nice... Have you tried any of Kairosoft's other titles? They are all similar to Dungeon Village, but different themes and stuff to do in them.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword