★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: chao chen
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 41.4 MB
  • Version: 1.0.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: A Soccer game easy to get started, 150 heroes waiting for you to compete with in the game levels, and different patterns of the pitch right here for your visual enjoyment!
---
This is a soccer world. In this world, no matter human beings, candy, animal, robot or witch, they all like to play soccer. You need to act as one of them to compete in soccer match. How many levels can you break through? Don't hesitate, and let's play soccer together!
---
04-18-2014, 04:46 PM
This looks neat. I'll pick this up over the weekend.

There's also a lite version.

04-18-2014, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
This looks neat. I'll pick this up over the weekend.
I'll be very interested in your impressions, thanks matey. I'm not a fan of realistic footie games, but give me Sensible Soccer or Mario Strikers and I'll play for days. The sheer amount of unlockable characters has me intrigued as it is!

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Please note that I am not a moderator; I can't change thread titles, delete threads etc. I'm happy to help where I can but it's likely faster to contact a mod for assistance.
04-18-2014, 04:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
I'll be very interested in your impressions, thanks matey. I'm not a fan of realistic footie games, but give me Sensible Soccer or Mario Strikers and I'll play for days. The sheer amount of unlockable characters has me intrigued as it is!
Oh man! A Mario strikers game would be completely awesome!
04-18-2014, 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
Same here, I'm not big on the realistic "sims" either. This one looks to have power-ups, as you said a ton of unlockables and looks colorful and fun.
04-20-2014, 12:02 AM
I just tried the lite version and I am so disappointed, the game looks actually very good and it could well be a very fun game, but the gameplay is really bad, can't control anything, so before buying it, make sure to try the lite version.
04-20-2014, 01:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djstout View Post
I just tried the lite version and I am so disappointed, the game looks actually very good and it could well be a very fun game, but the gameplay is really bad, can't control anything, so before buying it, make sure to try the lite version.
Ok, thx. I was planning to pick this up.
04-20-2014, 01:48 AM
Ever since Gamevil abandoned Soccer Superstars there's been a gap in arcade style soccer games; too bad on the negative reviews for Cooler Soccer.