Redownloading IAP

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by markymarkanddafunkybunch, Apr 19, 2014.

1. I had 2 extra tables that are no longer there from (starwars pinball). I purchased on an IAP, it's asking me to purchase them again. Does Apple recognize so you don't pay again or am I going to be charged again? Thanks to whomever responds.

2. Quantum Apocalypse

Quantum Apocalypse Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    If it is a non-consumable item (DLCs, unlocks and the like) you can 'buy' it again and then it will notify you that it is free since you have already purchased it.

Check this for more info

3. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Don't worry. You won't be charged. I reinstall tables on pinball arcade all the time and recently reinstalled the ones on Star Wars pinball

4. Thanks. That was a first for me. I had to make room on my phone last year. Thanks for your time. Happy Easter

5. psj just curious what tables you have? My son made me purchase the boba fett for him and return of the Jedi. I still think the original is the best. I have to admit I'm looking forward to episode IV

6. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    JUst to chime in... I find Starfighter Assault to be very enjoyable.

Im looking forward to the new star wars tables on the 30th.

7. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    I've got all of them. Really like them and looking forward to the new tables coming soon