Mature Rated Games. The kids love it.

04-20-2014, 06:44 AM
#1
Mature Rated Games. The kids love it.

I have seen many kids of age 9 or maybe 8 years old enjoying God of war.

Seriously, God of war, its the best game i have ever play! The controls,gameplay, graphics, storyline, and of course the violence and brutallity, I love it all!

In GoW3, graphics are really great with the PS3 and the scene when kratos cut this greek guy's leg(i forgot the name, was it Perseus? watever) WOW!! Thats brutal!

And kids love it too, they even imitate Kratos voice........ :c shouldnt the parents be worried? i dont really care much about it actually, but when i was 13yrs old.. or maybe 15yrs old.. my first "mature rated" games was Mortal Kombat II. U guys should look at the graphic, its in 2D.. its unfair, and i gotta play it when my parents were not around.. oh there are no nudity in mortal kombat

So what was your first mature rated games? Did your parents stop you from playing it?
04-20-2014, 07:01 AM
#2
Joined: Jan 2014
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Posts: 143
I played Mortal Kombat 2 and 3, my parents didn't stop me from playing them now the violent games are now the victims of the paranoid and overprotective parents' stupidity along with the politicians

let the kids play violent video games since it's all their parents' problem

04-20-2014, 07:20 AM
#3
Well it was before they even had a rating system. Doom obviously, then duke nukem, carmageddon, mortal combat, GTA, PC game Kingpin: life of crime. I'm not even including all of the hundreds of s*x simulators I'm constantly playing. My parents never cared and I turned out fine. Only been to prison twice.

Last edited by coolpepper43; 04-20-2014 at 07:24 AM.
04-20-2014, 07:55 AM
#4
Joined: Jan 2014
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Posts: 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
Well it was before they even had a rating system. Doom obviously, then duke nukem, carmageddon, mortal combat, GTA, PC game Kingpin: life of crime. I'm not even including all of the hundreds of s*x simulators I'm constantly playing. My parents never cared and I turned out fine. Only been to prison twice.
you where in the prison twice?? what did you doooo???
04-20-2014, 07:58 AM
#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormourner View Post
you where in the prison twice?? what did you doooo???
I broke a man's arm because he looked at me funny. Then I went back to prison for breaking his other arm for the same reason.

I'm joking btw.
04-20-2014, 08:10 AM
#6
Halo

Played it all the time at a friend's house so my parents couldn't do anything about it
04-20-2014, 08:13 AM
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCho133 View Post
Halo

Played it all the time at a friend's house so my parents couldn't do anything about it
Halo? How old are you?
04-20-2014, 08:40 AM
#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
Halo? How old are you?
Let's just say I spend most of my time in a retirement home
04-20-2014, 08:40 AM
#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCho133 View Post
Let's just say I spend most of my time in a retirement home
Touché
04-20-2014, 09:00 AM
#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
Touché
Gotcha!