Iron Dragon 2 Revenge - Retro Fighter for iOS

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by rld001, Apr 20, 2014.

1. rld001

rld001 New Member

Feb 13, 2014
    Hi all,

A new retro fighter game called "Iron Dragon II Revenge", a sequel to our original Iron Dragon has just been released yesterday :) It features multiple levels which you and a friend ( it has LAN Multiplayer! ) can battle through the enemies with our two characters, and use powerful magic to defeat them.

You can visit the website at www.irondragonapp.com - featuring an overview of our two games :cool:

The iTunes Link is www.itunes.apple.com/irondragoniirevenge

In the first game Our hero Harley's sister Sala was kidnapped by the tiny ninja thief clan, and he fought through many levels and various bosses to rescue her, all the while becoming more powerful in Iron Dragon powers with the help of Ella - Harley and Ella succeeded to save his sister Sala. However, the true reason they found that the evil ninja thief clan kidnapped Sala, is due to her immense Iron Dragon power. It is even stronger than Harley’s and the world is in great peril if it falls into the hands of the evil ninja thief clan.

Now, player, It is time to take the story in to your own hands as either Harley or Sala, and battle to wipe out the tiny ninja thief clan - It is time for Revenge!

<------ Screenshots ------->

IRN2SS1.png

IRNSS2.png

Please take the time to download and play our game as it means alot to us!

Thanks,
    Rob

2. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    #2 Based Xatu, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2014
    I'm going to try your game and post a review, but this is the wrong area to post a release, bro.

Edit: There's a thread for this game now, and I'll post my review there.

3. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    This looks like an awesome brawler