Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-21-2014, 06:51 AM
_Max_ _Max_ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,421
Default Space Breaker by Pine Entertainment





Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Last edited by _Max_; 04-21-2014 at 11:07 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-21-2014, 07:57 AM
rich_952000 rich_952000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Indiana, USA
Posts: 7,024
Default

This game is super-hard but fun. I like the challenges, power-ups and leaderboards. I'm going to continue playing and try to do better than 20 pts. thanks for the code.

Richard
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-21-2014, 02:20 PM
LordGek's Avatar
LordGek LordGek is offline
Moderator
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Redding, CA, USA
Posts: 10,921
Default

Fun core game but am not liking how the scoreboard displays my email address.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-21-2014, 05:03 PM
BazookaTime's Avatar
BazookaTime BazookaTime is online now
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5s, iOS 8.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Colorado
Posts: 5,050
Default

These guys make great games, will pick it up when it is out.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-21-2014, 10:03 PM
antony.thai's Avatar
antony.thai antony.thai is offline
Developer
iPhone 6
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Posts: 1,566
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
Fun core game but am not liking how the scoreboard displays my email address.
If you're using Twitter account to play, it's your screen name so far. But let me check it, it should not be displaying email actually.

Thanks LordGek!
Antony
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-21-2014, 11:03 PM
Jsami Jsami is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 46
Default

Thank you Anthony. This is the game the developer deserves you time and effort. After playing for about 15 minutes I couldn't stop playing. So refreshing from all the Clones which most shouldn't make it past the App Store. This is a quick challenging game that's simplistic to understand but takes time to conquer. You will want to play over and over again knowing that you can do better. That is not hard but time to get great. Much fun nonetheless trying to achieve. Much better than any number game and the graphics are bright and cheerful. Don't let this one go by but buy.
JSAMI
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-21-2014, 11:06 PM
_Max_ _Max_ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,421
Default

Space Breaker has reached US store
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-22-2014, 12:04 AM
antony.thai's Avatar
antony.thai antony.thai is offline
Developer
iPhone 6
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Posts: 1,566
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsami View Post
Thank you Anthony. This is the game the developer deserves you time and effort. After playing for about 15 minutes I couldn't stop playing. So refreshing from all the Clones which most shouldn't make it past the App Store. This is a quick challenging game that's simplistic to understand but takes time to conquer. You will want to play over and over again knowing that you can do better. That is not hard but time to get great. Much fun nonetheless trying to achieve. Much better than any number game and the graphics are bright and cheerful. Don't let this one go by but buy.
JSAMI
Thank you a lot for your high talking about this game. I really hope that Space Breaker is well deserve that!

Antony
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-22-2014, 01:14 AM
Habakuk Habakuk is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 8.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vienna, Austria
Posts: 3,588
Default

Looks and sound pretty but I suck at it badly. There are too many colors and the board fills up too quick. Earning almost no coins (one per game). Dunno what the power-ups are doing. (Bought that consumable rainbow for 15 coins once and it seems that it did nothing.) There could be some tutorial. There are IAPs.

Thanks for the code anyway.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-22-2014, 02:40 AM
_Max_ _Max_ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,421
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habakuk View Post
Dunno what the power-ups are doing. (Bought that consumable rainbow for 15 coins once and it seems that it did nothing.) There could be some tutorial. There are IAPs.
You mean the Rainbow Blitz? It could replace any color of pixes, you could use it with other 2 same colors to match-3.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent