NOTE: HIGH DEFINITION GRAPHICS AND ADVANCED FEATURES ONLY SUPPORTED ON iPad2, Latest iPad, iPhone4S, iPhone5, iPod 5th Generation!
NOTE: Horn is a graphically rich game with advanced features. To OPTIMIZE your playing experience, you may want to turn off other apps before playing.
HORN FREE is the Free version of the Critically Acclaimed 3rd person action adventure game HORN - a completely unique experience where anyone can fully explore and enjoy a beautiful and engaging console-style world, all controllable by touch gestures.
In HORN FREE all players can enjoy the Prologue section of the Horn Story, as well as a brand-new endless QUEST Mode where Horn seeks to destroy Titans taking over the land! Build up your gear as you take on tougher and tougher foes, and find all the secret caves to loot- the perfect experience for quick pick up and play!
In the main Story you play as a young blacksmith's apprentice named Horn who wakes up to finds your village and lands over run by large fantastic, and sometimes humorous, monsters. It is revealed these creatures are actually the people and animals from your village transformed by a curse, and you alone have the power to free them. On your incredible adventure you carry the loud-mouthed head of one such fantastic creature with you - a somewhat uncooperative and ill-tempered but grudgingly helpful sidekick. Along with this new companion you must use your sword, crossbow, trusty musical horn, and wits to explore the lands, defeat the enemies, and solve puzzles in your quest to undo the curse that engulfs your homeland.
· Accessible controls that anyone can use- walking, jumping, crawling, even grapple hook, are all performed with intuitive gestures
· Freely navigable console-quality detailed world- go wherever you want; not confined to limited path or rail
· A rich and unique fantasy world
· Touch-friendly melee combat and crossbow style weapons
· 3 unique and beautiful lands to discover
· Endlessly escalating challenge modes
· Hidden side content to discover
· Score written by award winning Austin Wintory and performed with full live orchestra