★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Play Football . Review

08-19-2009, 03:19 PM
Play Football . Review

Play Football has just received it's first "official" website review:

iPhone App Reviews : Click To Read The Play Football Review

In other news:
Play Football v1.2 should be coming out within a week,
and we are excited to announce that serious work is in development for League Play for v2.0!

Youtube link | Pop Up

Twitter: Follow Play Football

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions and feedback, and especially for playing Play Football!
08-19-2009, 04:33 PM
I gleefully anticipate the league play, it will be glorious!

Also, wouldn't it be cool if you could pick a focus for your team? Offense: pass, rush Defenseass rush, run stop

just a thought.

Last edited by wargrim; 08-19-2009 at 04:40 PM.
08-19-2009, 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
I gleefully anticipate the league play, it will be glorious!

Also, wouldn't it be cool if you could pick a focus for your team? Offense: pass, rush Defenseass rush, run stop

just a thought.
That would definitely be cool, I've thought about stuff kinda like that for future versions... maybe v3.0! I'll hit you up for consultation when the time comes!
08-26-2009, 10:19 PM
Playfootball version 1.2 is OUT!!!!!

New in this Version:

Fixed delay of game on splash screen bug

FIxed Phantom Points bug

Fresh commentary

performance adjustments

I also added my review of Playfootball:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureSkill View Post
PlayFootball is a great game for people who like football and for people who dont want to go through the hassle of controlling the players.

At first you only start with a few plays, but the coach can come in at any time and give you a new play out of the playbook.

Im not sure if you have to complete a certain criteria before he does this, but I think you do as the coach says things like he liked a play that you just did and then lets you select a new play from the playbook.

I have been unlocking new plays and find that there is quite a variety when you include the flip and switches.

The commentary from the guy off the street is pretty funny. He even has an EPIC FAIL comment! LOL

and there are also team customization options!

"The previous Dead Trigger thread was the most reported thread in the TouchArcade forum's history." - Eli Hodapp