App description: "World War II: TCG" is a free-to-play collectible card game based on the events of World War II. Create your own Army Decks with Tanks, Infantry or Aircrafts and increase your firepower with powerful weapons and strategic orders!

-= FEATURES =-
- Single player fictional campaign (more than 100 missions)
- Online / Offline PvP Mode
- Deck builder
- 4 Factions and over 200 cards
- Strategic and dynamic gameplay
- Challenge your Facebook friends
- Become the ultimate General!
04-23-2014, 09:41 AM
04-23-2014, 04:25 PM
Not very deep but fun. And not a "fake" card game either.
04-23-2014, 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
Not very deep but fun. And not a "fake" card game either.
Not fake, but it's a pretty "paint by numbers" type of game. And I've pretty much sworn off any card game that lets you "upgrade" cards, since that either involves a lot of grinding or a lot of paying.
04-28-2014, 08:29 PM
Quote:
"upgrade" cards, since that either involves a lot of grinding or a lot of paying
not so in this game, it costs action points which you get 3 of each turn. plus, re-playing missions (grinding as you folks call it) gives no gold but it does update your score and give you points in categories i haven't figured out yet nor have i figured out what good the points are. if they are used to level you up i haven't figured out what that does for me either . IT IS, in my opinion, too hard to get cards without paying $$. I've played the first 10 missions (first campaign) and only have 16 cards and the AI is starting to play cards i've never seen before making me think it has access to all 200 or at least access to far more than i have without me having to buy packs. the game is fun and very well presented but i think it's a money pit. in Magic doesn't a card deck go for $2.99 and you get 60 cards? here, for $2.99 you get 5 cards and 3 are common! oh well, it's free to try.