★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: New on Bamba 1.3!
- Hold to go forward and release to go backwards controls is now default.
- Level difficulty improvements.
- New tutorial screen.

Bamba 1.2
- Camera button to take snapshots in gameplay!
- Scoreboard!
- Limited edition vintage soccer costume!

"It's safe to say that you won't have seen a mobile title like Bamba before."
Glen Fox from AppSpy

"Bamba impressed me with its challenging gameplay and creative obstacles, crafted around simply tapping the screen."
Christian Valentin from Indie Game Enthusiast

"A well-designed 3D game which offers a fresh new game for all those who would like to try a new brand game, different from most you've seen before."
Anna Grace from Appszoom.com

"If youre looking for something a little different and enjoy games that provide a challenge, youll definitely want to give Simon Durcroquets Bamba a go"
Adam Field from SlimGamer.com

9 of 10 by SlimGamer.com
8.5 of 10 by Appszoom.com
8.5 of 10 by iapps.im

Balancing an unicycle juggler over a tightrope is what Bamba is about. With a minimalist gameplay that consists basically in going back and forth, Bamba features an incredible set of 25 levels of ever growing difficulty.

-one touch control
-25 levels
-just tap to change the unicycle direction
-physics simulation
-5 worlds

Game by Simon Ducroquet
Music by Isaac Varzim

PeteOzzy's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info:

The Game is out in New Zealand. Size of the app is 27.1 MB.

Price in NZ is $1.29 which should translate to USD $0.99.

Requirements:

Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Balancing an unicycle juggler over a tightrope is what Bamba is about. With a minimalist gameplay that consists basically in going back and forth, Bamba features an incredible set of 25 levels of ever growing difficulty.

iPhone Screenshots:

04-23-2014, 09:40 AM
It might not look like that much but I've been following this for some time now. Quirky games are pretty much my forte and this looks very polished as well

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Please note that I am not a moderator; I can't change thread titles, delete threads etc. I'm happy to help where I can but it's likely faster to contact a mod for assistance.

04-23-2014, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
It might not look like that much but I've been following this for some time now. Quirky games are pretty much my forte and this looks very polished as well
I agree, looks interesting...quirky games are my weakness, too. Wondering if there's GameCenter?
04-23-2014, 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
I agree, looks interesting...quirky games are my weakness, too. Wondering if there's GameCenter?
No Game Center

Game Center: sink_or_swim
04-23-2014, 11:23 AM

I dont know how but the Developer screwed something up and my Game is complete in portuguese. Changing my iDevice even to English/United States or English/United Kingdom doesn`t fix this bug.

As far as I go I would advise everyone at the current moment with holding back with buying the Game till the Developer fix this Bug and the other Bugs that might be too left in the Game.
04-23-2014, 11:54 AM
Too bad about the language bug. This game looks like a clever, time-waster.

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy
04-23-2014, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeDaddy View Post
Too bad about the language bug. This game looks like a clever, time-waster.
It`s not that much of a Drama since the core Gameplay Mechanic isn`t really hard to understand but...some might get sick of seeing a Tutorial in a language they aren`t used to read from time to time and might just request a refund from Apple before even trying the Game further out.

Last edited by Sanuku; 04-23-2014 at 12:05 PM.
04-23-2014, 12:12 PM
Game Impressions

04-23-2014, 12:28 PM
Looks really cool. Is it tilt or tap left/right?

Last edited by Bronxsta; 04-23-2014 at 12:30 PM.
04-23-2014, 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxsta View Post
Looks really cool. Is it tilt or tap left/right?
Just Tap.