Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-23-2014, 12:39 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Default har•mo•ny 2 featuring music by Hammock (BorderLeap)

har•mo•ny 2 is launching very soon, only on the App Store... (Follow us @harmonygame for updates about launch date)

Treat your eyes and ears to a gameplay experience of color and music, blended in perfect harmony...

Launching back in October 2013, har•mo•ny 1 was a creative new puzzle game built around a harmonious blend of color palettes and ambient music. Featured upon launch, the game quickly reached reached #1 family and #1 puzzle game, including #5 overall paid game in the App Store.

har•mo•ny 2 reimagines and rebuilds this experience from the ground up... New music... design... gameplay... leaderboards... even wallpapers!

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Description:

NEW MUSIC • Over 2 full hours of mesmerizing ambience for your ears by award-winning artist Hammock. Including rare and bonus tracks! Sit back and experience an immersive blend of relaxation and deep thought...

NEW PATHS • Hundreds of handcrafted levels, organized into paths for your exploration. Awaken your mind to the bold colors of "refresh" or "harvest", relax to the peaceful pastels of "peace" and "dream" or play "twilight" before you go to sleep... Unwind as you listen to each path's uniquely-crafted music playlist.

NEW GAMEPLAY • Each level is a journey with a destination. Rearrange colorful blocks to correctly rebuild each level's palette. Make a wrong move and you may take a step back. Venture too far down the wrong path and you must start over.

NEW LEADERBOARDS • How far can you get? Each level is 100% solvable. Believe us, it gets tough quick. See how you rank against others in Game Center.

NEW WALLPAPERS • Adorn your iPhone or iPad with with palettes rich with color! Every level you reach you can save its color palette as a wallpaper.

Sit back... relax... and experience har•mo•ny 2.
Old 04-23-2014, 12:47 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

I still play the first one a lot, this looks just as good.
Old 04-23-2014, 02:18 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Hey there cloudpuff, thanks for your reply & comments! Glad to hear you're still playing the first version

For those interested, here's the iTunes link to version 1: har•mo•ny 1
Old 04-23-2014, 04:47 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by borderLeap View Post
Hey there cloudpuff, thanks for your reply & comments! Glad to hear you're still playing the first version

For those interested, here's the iTunes link to version 1: har•mo•ny 1
I like to solve a few puzzles on a night as I find it relaxing, I also like sing how different colours work together. What will the price point be? I'll be picking it up.
Old 04-23-2014, 06:24 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
I like to solve a few puzzles on a night as I find it relaxing, I also like sing how different colours work together. What will the price point be? I'll be picking it up.
nice version 2 has levels grouped into numerous different "paths" - each having unique palettes of a similar style... you'll enjoy all of them but "twilight" comes to mind which is designed for playing especially at night.

As far as price point goes, still determining final price, but I can say there will be no IAPs or ads...

Last edited by borderLeap; 04-23-2014 at 07:05 PM..
Old 05-16-2014, 05:59 AM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Hiya,
Just checking back to the thread to see if there's a launch date yet, not that I'm impatient lol.just looking forward to it's arrival. 😀
Old 05-16-2014, 06:48 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
Hiya,
Just checking back to the thread to see if there's a launch date yet, not that I'm impatient lol.just looking forward to it's arrival. 😀
yep planning on May 29!
Old 05-16-2014, 09:15 AM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by borderLeap View Post
yep planning on May 29!
Great! Looking forward to it! I'm not done with the first one yet, I still play it a lot.
Old 05-16-2014, 09:23 AM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

I thought the original harmony was great and couldn't see how it could be improved but after spending some time with this I can see you've really enhanced the idea of the original.
The new colour schemes feel fresh and give the game a new feel, I played with headphones on as reccomended and the music is beautiful, perfect for relaxing and chilling out. It's great that you've included iTunes and spotify info for the music.
I like how the levels are divided into themes and with several hundred levels on offer I've got plenty to work through. Being able to use completed puzzles as a wallpaper is pretty cool. For those of you who like minimal puzzles this is well worth a look. The whole package is a enjoyable and relaxing experience.
Old 05-16-2014, 10:01 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Wow that looks really nice! I didn't know about Harmony 1, Ill download it now